RIP Paul Fox

Vet261

PR Addict
Very, very sad to report that senior rider Paul Fox passed away yesterday.

I got a call yesterday notifying me that Paul had a heart attack while riding at Grears. They were able to revive him on the track and get a pulse, but he died a few hours later at the hospital.

He didn't race a whole lot the last several decades but we spent a lot of time riding together during the heyday of the D12 revival in early 2000's.

I ran into Paul at Grears a few months back and was really glad to catch up with him and relive all the old stories. Such a nice guy. I believe Paul was 62 years old.

Very, very sad to report that senior rider Paul Fox passed away yesterday.

I got a call yesterday notifying me that Paul had a heart attack while riding at Grears. They were able to revive him on the track and get a pulse, but he died a few hours later at the hospital.

He didn't race a whole lot the last several decades but we spent a lot of time riding together during the heyday of the D12 revival in early 2000's.

I ran into Paul at Grears a few months back and was really glad to catch up with him and relive all the old stories. Such a nice guy. I believe Paul was 62 years old.
Very sad. Him and I got reconnected this past year. What a great guy. He will be missed. May he Rest In Peace. Prayers for his family.

Very sad, Paul used to come to Battlesburg quite a bit back when Chet and I were running it. Such a super guy and really good rider. Prayers to his family, RIP Paul.

Such a bummer. I always loved catching up with him. Such a great guy. He will be missed for sure.

Back