Thor Mini Olympics

hershey

PR Elite
Who is in this year? We have decided to make the trip for the first time. Any tips on how to make it a good experience?

I'm just racing the +50 in MX. Austin will be riding the 85 10-12 stock and mod in both SX and MX.

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Keep your head on a swivel for pit bikes. They usually bring in some deputies at the big intersection inside to help with pit bike traffic.

John250

PR Founding Father
Who is in this year? We have decided to make the trip for the first time. Any tips on how to make it a good experience?

I'm just racing the +50 in MX. Austin will be riding the 85 10-12 stock and mod in both SX and MX.
We are in. Save me a parking spot next to you. Matthew can not miss his fire school so we cant be there until Tuesday for MX practice. He is racing Collegeboy, 450B and 450B limited.

I have not been to Gainesville since the last National. Used to go and ride amateur day there on the way to Bike Week.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father

The Sx is very hard pack and slick like pymatuning.

the big track is relentless. Square edge bumps some sand and blue groove. Lime stone… You get it all. Tracks are crazy fast. Top end heavy.

hershey

PR Elite

the big track is relentless. Square edge bumps some sand and blue groove. Lime stone… You get it all. Tracks are crazy fast. Top end heavy.
I watched some videos last night from last year, it looks like they slowed it down a little compared to older videos. Guess we will find out !

pape718

PR Member

the big track is relentless. Square edge bumps some sand and blue groove. Lime stone… You get it all. Tracks are crazy fast. Top end

Not no more

hershey

PR Elite
20211117_201416.jpg