One track you could bring back in Ohio ..

Meister

PR Founding Father
Any track with unaltered or mildly altered race course surfaces.
Spokes had a little sand or mulch at times but it was great.
Spring valley was Ohio dirt.
Scenic was Ohio dirt.
Only rode troy once when I singled everything but it was good.
330 was fun.
Loconn was fun.
Diamondback in GA.

Those were the days.

Everyone loves NAP city. Regretfully I haven't ridden it yet, but I can't wait.. looks like real Ohio dirt like what was found at spring valley (which is in the same area).

trent56mx

PR Addict
I def had some great times there... watching...drinking....riding...not necessarily in that order... ;)
Agreed, had the full Kenworthy's experience from every angle.

One of my favorites was '95 national. After amateur races Saturday it poured rain. Me and a buddy went mud sliding down the tunnel jump. Feet first on on the back a few times then some head first swan dives after the encouragement from a drunken cheering gathering. Of course went swimming in the river afterwards.

hershey

PR Elite

One of my favorites was '95 national. After amateur races Saturday it poured rain. Me and a buddy went mud sliding down the tunnel jump. Feet first on on the back a few times then some head first swan dives after the encouragement from a drunken cheering gathering. Of course went swimming in the river afterwards.
I remember something about a Porta Jon story .....

Scoob

PR Founding Father

Not sure if these two happenings were the same year you speak of or even the same event, but I recall I guy ripping in the parking lot on a Yamaha crotch rocket in the mud and another in a corvette in the mud... Too fun. I recall getting sent back to my tent for throwing a beer can in the air....changed my shirt and came on back up to rock it with the band...lol. Crazy, but fun times.... I wouldn't be able to move from the bed or the toilet for a week if I did any of those shenanigan's today...lol.

alphado

PR Founding Father
Dirtworld, I spent years trying to get everything there. Started with the small double in the back, then it took Trevor Vines to get me through the rhythm section. The big double haunted me for years. One race there I got a good start and said "f#ck" it and went for it. Felt so good I hit the triple on the following straight. That track had awesome prep, it was always the same.