Stewart’s Podcast

Toddco327

PR Addict
Listened to the first podcast. Though it was ok. Didn’t feel like there was anything earth shattering but it was great to hear him talk moto.

I think for the future podcasts it would be more interesting to have someone lead the conversation and let him tell stories.

Joe Rogan does an amazing job of asking questions and getting people to expand on their more interesting thoughts. I listened to his podcast with Elon Musk. Elon is on another planet but for him to talk to us it doesn’t translate well, but someone like Rogan can reel it in for the common folk.

Excited to see what else he has to say about the state of moto and how he felt during pivotal points in his career

hershey

PR Elite
Listened to the first podcast. Though it was ok. Didn’t feel like there was anything earth shattering but it was great to hear him talk moto.

I think for the future podcasts it would be more interesting to have someone lead the conversation and let him tell stories.

Joe Rogan does an amazing job of asking questions and getting people to expand on their more interesting thoughts. I listened to his podcast with Elon Musk. Elon is on another planet but for him to talk to us it doesn’t translate well, but someone like Rogan can reel it in for the common folk.

Excited to see what else he has to say about the state of moto and how he felt during pivotal points in his career
I'm hoping it will be like his SX commentary he did before covid hit. He is a funny guy and has a lot of cool insight. I haven't had a chance to listen yet, I hope he brings guests in like Reed and RC to talk. Reed and JS7 would be a fun one for sure