Good vibes into 2022

Toddco327

PR Addict
Things have been a little heated the past few weeks on here. Love some fireworks but maybe we need some positive posts instead.

1. 2022 looking to be a great year. Beans Road is running races which will be amazing and I’m happy BJ is on board

2. indoors are happening after a year off! It will be nice to start the season off as we usually do!!

3. 2021 had some big things happen at local tracks. BC and Malvern both had Loretta’s races at them!! Plus a Quad National at BC. How amazing is that!!

4. My little guy started riding a PW50 this summer and he loves it! He also got his first “air”. Very proud dad moment!

hershey

PR Elite
I'm excited to have Beans in the mix, definitely one of Ohios best tracks.

Glad to hear your boy is having fun, it only gets crazier. Wait till the first time he hits a big double, your heart will stop even though you're excited.

Glad to hear there will be GP races close by, we plan to hit as many of them as we can.

We've had some fireworks for sure but not much good has ever come from the status quo. I hope the gates at the Battle races all return to what they were a few years ago. It's nicer not having to drive out of state to find full gates to race. Our sport has grown by leaps and bounds since Covid hit, the small bike classes are usually the biggest now. That means the sport should stay healthy for years to come!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Saul Goodman! Im fairly excited, nothing to do with my riding. Pumped for my kid, first year in WMX, probably racing Daytona. Vet Regional, Revamped Battle Series, new OMA tracks, Honda Hills rebirth, and Des Nations at Red Bud.....yowsers. Its like we crammed all the missing good stuff from the last two years into 2022. AND my oldest is graduating HS....good god thats a lot.

hershey

PR Elite
Saul Goodman! Im fairly excited, nothing to do with my riding. Pumped for my kid, first year in WMX, probably racing Daytona. Vet Regional, Revamped Battle Series, new OMA tracks, Honda Hills rebirth, and Des Nations at Red Bud.....yowsers. Its like we crammed all the missing good stuff from the last two years into 2022. AND my oldest is graduating HS....good god thats a lot.
Graduation?? Wow...you're getting old! Congratulations!!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Coming back after a torn labrum I’m ready to ride. New bike this year - back on the smoke.

GP’s, Beans, GNCC and maybe vet fest is all I have in mind so far. I’m putting 100 hours on my bike this year to make up for missing half of last year.

New job closer to home and off earlier means I can get midweek moto in. Mountain bikes and road bikes too.

Oh and des nations. Lot 4.