will a set of Maico 76 mc250 forks fit a 74 mc250?

Dano762

PR Addict
If you are planning to race the 74 and older Vintage classes, you could be over the 7 inch fork travel limits with the longer 76 forks. Might want to double check. If you are racing in what they call post vintage or Evo classes the extra travel would be fine. Not sure about how the geometry change would impact handling.

I bet Facebook has a Maico group with a bunch of guys ready to show you how expert they are at everything:cool:

If you are planning to race the 74 and older Vintage classes, you could be over the 7 inch fork travel limits with the longer 76 forks. Might want to double check. If you are racing in what they call post vintage or Evo classes the extra travel would be fine. Not sure about how the geometry change would impact handling.

I bet Facebook has a Maico group with a bunch of guys ready to show you how expert they are at everything:cool:
Got ya good to know, I've got a set in great shape so on they go. I do plan on racing in the future so I need to educate myself, it's all new to me.

I dropped Facebook YEARS AGO, they are part of the dark side ya know, but if its for maico info, I'll just use my sons account, hee-hee