Daytona RC SX

John250

PR Founding Father
For those interested, the Daytona RC Supercross registration is open. If you want garages, camping, etc, it is always good to register early. They are first come first serve.

Whos in this year? We've raced it every year, and I think this is year 13. Matthew was on 50s when it started. Meister is in again for sure too. Hershey, you in this year?

MX315

PR Addict
For those interested, the Daytona RC Supercross registration is open. If you want garages, camping, etc, it is always good to register early. They are first come first serve.

Whos in this year? We've raced it every year, and I think this is year 13. Matthew was on 50s when it started. Meister is in again for sure too. Hershey, you in this year?
What’s the points situation? Double points or bust !

Racer842

PR Addict
See if I can get on in 2022
20210309_164303.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, keep rubbing salt in my wounds Sharc... We had a great trip planned for this next week and weekend, but all for not for various reasons. Starting a new gig in a month so hopefully that will fuel the fire more so down the road. Should be a good time for all that make it. Bring some of that weather back. Spencer's been bugging me quite a big asking when we're going to hit the dirt again... :)