Daytona RC SX

freeh

PR Founding Father
Mine was too large to pass, so up they go with the laser procedure to break it up. Glad I was KTFO for that one! The pain is excruciating, as others have said.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Mine was more shaped like a pyramid.. but the texture of a cinder block. Lol

I haven't had many changes today. Still just intermittent shooting pains in left kidney area. No telling what's gonna happen but I gotta try to get my wheels back on tonight n load the trailer.

jfalat

PR Addict
Short of being an a hole, I was as firm as I could be about giving me answers. I give these people the benefit of the doubt because I can't imagine the nut jobs they see, but to push someone out in pain seemed shady..

I just got off the phone with my urologist and they said they can't get the scans because they aren't a part of the cle clinic. They said they agreed it could be a stone, but if one didn't show up on the scan, they wouldn't know without further testing. Ironically, today is the last day they're seeing patients for 2 weeks because they are switching over to be partnered with cle clinic. Hitting all kinds of dead ends. Supposed to leave in 18 hours. Lol

I also feel like some nurses look at you and think youre there to score meds.. I'm allergic to almost everything, so I'd think they wouldn't put me in that category, but it definitely happened in FL.. I was in agonizing pain and freaking out n one nurse actually hinted I was trying to get pills. With all filters removed due to pain, I told her it was bullshit she even insinuate that.
I have never experienced this and by sound of it I hope I never do..Hope you get fixed up before your trip..

Toddco327

PR Addict
Man…. The wheels have really fallen off on the forum. Now we are talking kidney stones…. Speaking of Stones where is he???

Anyone have any thoughts on AARP. Can’t we get back to the days of Smith yelling at Jermey? Seems like it was just yesterday.

dozer

PR Addict
How did we go from talking about the rc Daytona supercross to some fat a***s kidney stones? Maybe drink more water

Meister

PR Founding Father
Man…. The wheels have really fallen off on the forum. Now we are talking kidney stones…. Speaking of Stones where is he???

Anyone have any thoughts on AARP. Can’t we get back to the days of Smith yelling at Jermey? Seems like it was just yesterday.
Yeah, I suppose we could talk about the quality entertainment that ensued locally over the weekend. Got any track sponsor leads drummin up from Goodyear or Toyo? Lol

hershey

PR Elite

You have that backwards or maybe one sided but wtvr. At least it got the Ole PR forums moving again. It was getting dry here for a min.

You're welcome.

Toddco327

PR Addict
You have that backwards or maybe one sided but wtvr. At least it got the Ole PR forums moving again. It was getting dry here for a min.

You're welcome.
You’re not wrong! Hahahah

Been looking at some new shoes. Need better arch support. Heard the Kona brand shoes are nice. Any opinions would be nice. (Not being a smart ass either. Really looking into them)

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
3674E4D2-A332-41EA-B673-05364655ACD9.png

On the interview he said this is the base layout for amateur day and we are running the sand. He did say for the 50 classes there cutting the sand section off and routing them across the start just back into the track.

dozer

PR Addict
Yeah, I suppose we could talk about the quality entertainment that ensued locally over the weekend. Got any track sponsor leads drummin up from Goodyear or Toyo? Lol
Lol! Why would we talk about quality of entertainment when we have you here! Your entertainment enough!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Not sure why you come to pit just to start s**t, specifically with me, and when you do, you sound like Joe Biden just sayin stupid s**t.

Minimum of 100oz a day btw.

dozer

PR Addict
Not sure why you come to pit just to start s**t, specifically with me, and when you do, you sound like Joe Biden just sayin stupid s**t.

Minimum of 100oz a day btw.
Joe Biden? Stupid s**t? You must be butt hurt! Stupid s**t is talking about your kidney stones on an rc supercross topic. Who cares about your kidney problems. If you have kidney stone problems and you drink all that water then it’s your diet and lack of exercise. I’m not starting s**t I’m just stating facts!