SOLD 72" Snow Blade / Plow for Riding Mower (Like new) - $650 (Lancaster / Bremen)

Ron505

PR Founding Father
We got this snow plow with our Cub Cadet Tank SZ in late 2021. We do not have a need for it, as we have other means of plowing snow. Always kept indoors. It appears that the previous owner had it mounted up, but the blade doesn't seem to show any wear. I have not had it mounted up, but the previous owner assures me that all is there to mount and operate it. I can deliver within 20 miles for full asking price, or delivery can be negotiated.

The Model Number is 59A30036150

Here's a photo I grabbed off of the interwebz. I'll update with actual pictures as soon as I get someone to help me pull it out of the garage. The blade itself is very, very heavy.

Attachments

• Snow Plow For Sale.jpg
    Snow Plow For Sale.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 134
We got this snow plow with our Cub Cadet Tank SZ in late 2021. We do not have a need for it, as we have other means of plowing snow. Always kept indoors. It appears that the previous owner had it mounted up, but the blade doesn't seem to show any wear. I have not had it mounted up, but the previous owner assures me that all is there to mount and operate it. I can deliver within 20 miles for full asking price, or delivery can be negotiated.

The Model Number is 59A30036150

Here's a photo I grabbed off of the interwebz. I'll update with actual pictures as soon as I get someone to help me pull it out of the garage. The blade itself is very, very heavy.
Hey Ron,
Is this still available and if so, where are you located.
Thanks,
Curt

Yes sir. I am just Southeast of Lancaster about 10 minutes. Near the back gate of Hide-a-Way Hills. I can shoot you an address if you'd like.

Hi Ron,
Some pictures would be helpful. Cub is notorious for the dreaded "parts no longer available".
I'm going to find the manual hopefully and have a good idea what parts are needed.
I'm south of Akron so probably a 2 hour drive for me.
An address would be helpful.
Thanks,
Curt

Hey Ron
OK, I found a manual, not really too many parts involved.
I'm non concerned about the clips, nuts and bolts.
Thanks,
Curt

Would you consider delivering this far, OK if answer is no.
3338 Grill Rd, New Franklin Ohio 44216

Hey Curt,
I believe everything is there. I've got a container of bolts and hardware that go with it. I may be able to deliver, but you're a good 2.5 hours from me, so I'd basically have most of a day in it. That may get the cost up too high for you. I'll see if I can fit it in my Hybrid, that would be a lot better than my Diesel. I'll try to get it out today and take some photos.

PM'd you my address.

Last edited:
Pictures. This has always been stored inside, and I would put money on it that it's never been used.
20220923_155907.jpg
20220923_155912.jpg
20220923_155926.jpg
20220923_155932.jpg
20220923_155943.jpg
20220923_160356.jpg

Nice pix, Thanks!
It seems all we need to do is agree on a price.
What's your best number and promise I won't try and to negotiate further.
I can make the drive or we could meet in Mansfield? I'm flexible/retired!
Thanks,
Curt

Here's my pit racer...

Attachments

• 20180607_210745.jpg
    20180607_210745.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 85
Nice, here's one of mine. Mansfield is 2 hours from me, so I'd have at least 4 hours, plus fuel. Check your private messages.

Attachments

• 20220906_212453.jpg
    20220906_212453.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 86
What a beautiful ride! What steered you to the Challenger vs the Roadmaster?
1 word.....motor. It's FAST! And so smooth. I actually test rode them back to back. First the Roadmaster 116, then the Challenger. It was hard to wipe the smile off of my face on Challenger. I also really like the stability of the fixed fairing.

Hey Ron,

I was able to get it mounted up, where's the snow?
Plowed once without chains, did surprisingly well, Mounted chains, no more snow.

OK, I countered with this to anger the snow gods...
Trying to get i shipped from Wisconsin, dealership is closed because of ice storms.
Snow gods noticed.

Hope all is well with you.

Curt

Attachments

• blade.jpg
    blade.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Rocker.jpg
    Rocker.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 67
Hey Ron,

I was able to get it mounted up, where's the snow?
Plowed once without chains, did surprisingly well, Mounted chains, no more snow.

OK, I countered with this to anger the snow gods...
Trying to get i shipped from Wisconsin, dealership is closed because of ice storms.
Snow gods noticed.

Hope all is well with you.

Curt
Good to hear Curt! Yeah, this weather is crazy. I'm taking the Indian out today....February 23rd!!!

Back