2022 ARLINGTON SUPERCROSS PRE-RACE REPORT // TRIPLE CROWN UP NEXT

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Seems the going rate it to take one of the two whoop sections out. We'll see. Track seems somewhat quirky with an ultimate lack of flow to me. A lot of flat power corners. Could be some bar banging. Especially in the LCQs I'd guess. Guess we'll she how it goes.

AP7 and Max Voland join the injured list this week...

Qualifying on Peacock @ 1:30p
Main Event on CNBC @ 8:00p

2022 ARLINGTON SUPERCROSS PRE-RACE REPORT // TRIPLE CROWN UP NEXT

2022 ARLINGTON TRACK MAP // 19 WHOOPS TO BRACE

rd08_arlington_overview02-1536x1152.png

TAKE A LAP AROUND THE ARLINGTON SUPERCROSS TRACK IN UNDER 2 MINUTES

2022 AMA 450 SUPERCROSS POINTS STANDINGS
(After 7 of 17 rounds)
1. Eli Tomac (Yam)…151
2. Jason Anderson (Kaw)…148
3. Malcolm Stewart (Hus)…131
4. Justin Barcia (Gas)…128
5. Cooper Webb (KTM)…126
6. Chase Sexton (Hon)…123
7. Marvin Musquin (KTM)…119
8. Ken Roczen (Hon)…107
9. Dylan Ferrandis (Yam)…102
10. Aaron Plessinger (KTM)…97

2021 AMA 250 EAST SUPERCROSS POINTS STANDINGS
(After 1 of 9 rounds)
1. Jett Lawrence (Hon)…26
2. Austin Forkner (Kaw)…23
3. Cameron McAdoo (Kaw)…21
4. Jeremy Martin (Yam)…19
5. RJ Hampshire (Hus)…18
6. Pierce Brown (Gas)…17
7. Stilez Robertson(Hus)…16
8. Enzo Lopes (Yam)…15
9. Levi Kitchen (Yam)…14
10. Phillip Nicoletti (Yam)…13

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Can't help, but notice that the top guys all have 2 bikes in their arsenal.... Looks a bit chilly down there.

2022 ARLINGTON SUPERCROSS // BEST IN THE PITS

Motocross Action took a lap around the pits in Arlington, Texas before racing takes place on Saturday night. The temperature is 33 degrees and most teams are keeping their bikes inside for now to stay warm. Riders like Ken Roczen, Chase Sexton, Jeremy Martin, Cooper Webb, Marvin Musquin, Jason Anderson, and more will get another shot at winning on Saturday night. We walked around the pits to give our loyal viewers some coverage of what it’s like here in Dallas before the gate drops for Round 8 of Monster Energy Supercross.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Yes. It’s a broken record. But Todd Harris and RC are the worst crew ever.
Tell me. Who in the hell ever even thought it was a good idea to give Ricky a microphone? For real, he is terrible. OOOOOOOH…. Then nothing.

Ricky, your on TV. You should only be reacting to something you can see on the monitor, not out the window. You see, we can’t see what your yelling about. So you sound like an idiot.

There. I told him since no one else has.

dozer

PR Addict
Someone should tell Anderson he took to high a dose of adderall this weekend. The way he rode in the first race, his interview after his second and third race. It’s very obvious. Where’s diffy? He’s great! And Ac? Carmichael is awful! Definitely agree!

Vet261

PR Addict
Ricky, your on TV. You should only be reacting to something you can see on the monitor, not out the window. You see, we can’t see what your yelling about. So you sound like an idiot.
ur spellin' "you're" rong braaa.

Yes, you will reply saying who cares, but if you want to make a credible point and don't know English contractions, then stick to saying "you are" to make your point that you're trying to make.
Man, I sound like I'm posting over on fight club mx with this one but oh well sorry to take it out on you and your post hahaha. I hope you're not having hurt feelings over me pointing out your improper English.

Maybe it's all the stuff I've already read regarding the Jett/Forkner crash saying "it wasn't Jett's fault --- he hit a tough block" that is making me cranky.
OF COURSE that crash was 100% Jett's fault!!! If Jett doesn't come pinballing through does Forkner crash? NO.
It's possible to BE AT FAULT for the crash but not have done it with intent. It's still his fault.

If I bojangle into a stopped car at a red light it's my fault regardless of whether or not I hit a curb, tree, guardrail, or whatever first. Doesn't mean I did it on purpose but it's still my fault.

Super bummed for Forkner.

Last edited:

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Yes. It’s a broken record. But Todd Harris and RC are the worst crew ever.
Tell me. Who in the hell ever even thought it was a good idea to give Ricky a microphone? For real, he is terrible. OOOOOOOH…. Then nothing.

There. I told him since no one else has.
IMO Jason Weigandt & Grant Langston are the best broadcast team. They both should be doing all the SX and Outdoor MX races

ck1racerx

PR Addict

Yes, you will reply saying who cares, but if you want to make a credible point and don't know English contractions, then stick to saying "you are" to make your point that you're trying to make.
Man, I sound like I'm posting over on fight club mx with this one but oh well sorry to take it out on you and your post hahaha. I hope you're not having hurt feelings over me pointing out your improper English

My apologies. Didn’t realize credibility was at stake. I will just take the southern high road and work with “y’all” as a get out of jail free card.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
So I just turn on Arenacross and they get Ralphy and Emig and SX stays with RC and the revolving door of bobsled hosts?
Ricky must have a financial investment in MX Sports. That’s the only way he keeps his “job”.

hershey

PR Elite

Man, I sound like I'm posting over on fight club mx with this one but oh well sorry to take it out on you and your post hahaha. I hope you're not having hurt feelings over me pointing out your improper English.

Maybe it's all the stuff I've already read regarding the Jett/Forkner crash saying "it wasn't Jett's fault --- he hit a tough block" that is making me cranky.
OF COURSE that crash was 100% Jett's fault!!! If Jett doesn't come pinballing through does Forkner crash? NO.
It's possible to BE AT FAULT for the crash but not have done it with intent. It's still his fault.

If I bojangle into a stopped car at a red light it's my fault regardless of whether or not I hit a curb, tree, guardrail, or whatever first. Doesn't mean I did it on purpose but it's still my fault.

Super bummed for Forkner.
Ateast Jett took full responsibility and was upset with what happened. Not sure how anyone could argue it wasn't his fault, especially andter hearing Jetts podium interview.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Ateast Jett took full responsibility and was upset with what happened. Not sure how anyone could argue it wasn't his fault, especially andter hearing Jetts podium interview.
Totally agree it was his fault and he knows it was his fault but the dude didn’t do it on purpose nor would he. It’s annoying seeing all these fans act like he meant to cross jump and crash both them. Obviously they didn’t see him hit the tough block on the face making him cross jump. Don’t get me wrong it’s his fault but he didn’t do it on purpose like people act like he did

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I couldn't take it all in - Action, Action and MORE action.
I was sweatin by the end of the night.

How about Anderson riding like he's at Summit ??
How about Malcolm? ...riding like he's Vince ?

The two of them handed it to Tomac -

How about that Husky 250 pulling starts ?

How about Jett's 2nd turn doughnuts ?

Bummed for Forkner.

Track looked good. Raced well.
How about that jump after the over/under ?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, I thought it a great race. Action packed for certain. Rookie type mistake for Jett, but he was jetting. Maybe Forkner should have pulled over. He had nothing for Jett. Bummed for Forkner though. I hope he's OK. Preliminary results I've heard so far are they couldn't see a fracture at the track. That was nasty for both. Could've been so much worst for either or both.

Guess I don't pay attention nor get upset with the commenting. I do not like the "for TV" commentators (i.e. Ralph and Leigh). I'll take a former rider or someone dedicated the sport any day. I will say, I found humor in RC's calling Anderson "El Home-bre" vs. "El 'ombre" pronouncing the "H"...lol....gyro, taquito.... :)

All in a day on PitRacer I suppose. No one can be entirely happy with anything...

jfalat

PR Addict
I hear ya on the commentary... I really don't pay attention to what they are saying.. to focused on the racing.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
When the 30 second girl comes on - we all shut up, check her out & make the call - So far they've been good.
During the racing, there's 4-5 guys screaming at the tube non stop.
We don't even hear the commentary ........we make our own ....
Good s**t.