Top 15 motocrossers of all time

A lot of those were before my time. List seems generic with facts. I can't take this site seriously if they say Stewart was active through 2019 (last race was Washougal 2016). Even misspelled his name as Steward in the last paragraph about him.
Screenshot_20220615-193940_Chrome_1.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-193956_Chrome_1.jpg

I still have a firm affirmation in that RC is the true GOAT.

oerhaps it’s biased because I was always excited to watch him from amateurs at Loretta’s, to the 167 split fire machine. All the way throughout his career. Always awe struck when watching trackside. And maybe when you’re a kid it seems larger than life.

and dungey really should be on that top 15 list.

I always enjoy lists like this. Creates debate.
I do think it should be two lists of top 10 each. Divided it pre and post linkage.
Funny how i get several of these guys mixed up when thinking about them. Smets and Everts (Stefan) where so similar in style. Same with Jobe and Geboers.
I personally would put Ward on this list. But it is hard to argue against any of them...

I still have a firm affirmation in that RC is the true GOAT.

oerhaps it’s biased because I was always excited to watch him from amateurs at Loretta’s, to the 167 split fire machine. All the way throughout his career. Always awe struck when watching trackside. And maybe when you’re a kid it seems larger than life.

and dungey really should be on that top 15 list.
I was with you til the last sentence

Ricky Is hands down the best of all time, and in his prime he would have no problem beating anyone, nobody, end of story. #2 Ricky Johnson is much higher. Who writes this s**t. Way too many really old guys. They should have said the best motocross before 1985 and just pulled bubba and Ricky out

Are they taking racers or riders?

Racers I'm with JO

Riders it's JS7 hands down. The things he could do on a bike are unmatched.

Back