Chili town supercross ?

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I went and looked and was surprised that there were several 45 and 50 plus racers entered. I will say it's pretty cool that he's doing this and trying to build this event out.

I haven't been to Ctown in a long, long time but I'm tempted to go down for the MX portion.
Just like going to a regional for a mx portion practice Friday and race Saturday and Sunday plus they got the cool events going on Saturday night and another pro am on Sunday

John250

PR Founding Father
I went and looked and was surprised that there were several 45 and 50 plus racers entered. I will say it's pretty cool that he's doing this and trying to build this event out.

I haven't been to Ctown in a long, long time but I'm tempted to go down for the MX portion.
MX track is all new also. Scott brought in an outside company to rebuild the MX track, build the SX track ands then they are headed to East Fork to rebuild it as well.

Vet261

PR Addict
I have to say it again, sorry. Race Ohio / Scott / Buckeye Series needs a PR person. He's all over the map on updates, some are on Ctown FB page, some on IG, some on his own FB page, etc. I don't know how you Buckeye Series racers ever really know what the heck is going on!
I remember at one point I found out I was following the "wrong" East Fork MX on FB....ended up finding out there was a second East Fork MX page. WTF

He is doing such a good job with other areas, they need to straighten out this final piece of the puzzle.

Anyway. Here are some pics of the new Ctown MX track from Scott's FB page.

289641759_5608391915860737_7364490741632061641_n.jpg
290014572_5608391959194066_2315146963940535211_n.jpg
290136844_5608391909194071_8449296973682886172_n.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Thats what my thoughts are too. All them new jumps are gonna rut up.
Will be just like Indy SX...????

Had to edit...didn't realize the post from Pit. It all looks like a SX track really though...doesn't it? SX and kinda MX? Hope the rain stays away. Well, the monsoons anywho...

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Place doesn’t even look the same. Anyone who’s not here is missing out. It did rain this morning and practcie is pushed back to 11. But I walked out on the track and it’s so hard pack underneath I honestly think it needed the water. Let you all know how the track is once I ride it. But it’s legit some big booters on the mx track and the sx track has the biggest and steepest berms way steeper and bigger than daytona and minios

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Place doesn’t even look the same. Anyone who’s not here is missing out. It did rain this morning and practcie is pushed back to 11. But I walked out on the track and it’s so hard pack underneath I honestly think it needed the water. Let you all know how the track is once I ride it. But it’s legit some big booters on the mx track and the sx track has the biggest and steepest berms way steeper and bigger than daytona and minios
You don't happen to have a Go Pro do you?...

Vet261

PR Addict
I just realized that Live Timing Link shows Oct, 2021!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I guess it will update to current at some point???

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
They pushed practcie to 11 I’m practice 1-8-13 so I skipped practice 1 and as I’m waiting for practice 8 practice 7 was on the track which they red flagged because it started pouring so now back to the waiting game

Scoob

PR Founding Father
They pushed practcie to 11 I’m practice 1-8-13 so I skipped practice 1 and as I’m waiting for practice 8 practice 7 was on the track which they red flagged because it started pouring so now back to the waiting game
They install lights on SX and MX track? Might need them this week...