2022 AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship

He has been racing D23 since 2015 (splitting time on a 50 and 65). He has raced a 65cc or bigger since 2016. He has been on a 125 since 2020, finishing 6th in D23 in 125cc 2Stroke 12+ in 2021, so I would say no. Apparently the AMA sees things differently.

I just want Jordan Biese to land on the podium in 250B ltd moto 3 so I can see how he gets his helmet off.
6180.jpg

If a rider races 450c on a 125 and wins, is he truly a C rider?
Does it really matter? “He’s within the rules”. Just like mike brown, just like danger boy. Not quite sure what everyone is looking for? Ryan dungey could have raced +25 this yr and everyone would have been crying. Get over it. Y’all can bitch all you want it ain’t gonna change anything. Davey Coombs doesn’t care about any of you or actually making it a “fair” playing field. It has become a sport in which whoever has the most money wins. The beginner classes are full of sandbaggers. Always has been. Pure raw talent will never beat a big wallet. congratulations to all the Ohio riders who made it down there and got to race. It is a great experience!!!

I just think the micro 1 shaft drive class and C classes are supposed to be beginner classes. They don't need to be at the ranch.

I watched a Vurb video last night. Guy had a kid in the PW class. He got 3rd in 2020, and 1st in 2021. Kid is on a PW living at Club MX at 7 years old. That's just ridiculous in my opinion. Funny I looked on the class list this year and didn't see his name listed.
Yeah he's here. He's not racing anywhere, not even local. Having a little trouble transitioning to a clutch on the 65. Maybe next year he'll be there. He's ama eight, but really nine.

Truth. Lots of parents here that do that. Buy a house here. Or live in a camper for a few years!!! The whole family!! Lots do. My wife is part of the program, so I get a pass

I just want Jordan Biese to land on the podium in 250B ltd moto 3 so I can see how he gets his helmet off.
6180.jpg
Well you missed the helmet part.

Awesome week for Mitchy. 3/4/4 for 3rd O/A in 450B and a 4/2/2 for 2nd O/A in 450B Limited!

He can hammer late in the race on a rough track. Lots of talk about him and even his mom during the race today (Sorry, no love for Zman!)

Congrats to the whole Zaremba family.

Awesome week for Mitchy. 3/4/4 for 3rd O/A in 450B and a 4/2/2 for 2nd O/A in 450B Limited!

He can hammer late in the race on a rough track. Lots of talk about him and even his mom during the race today (Sorry, no love for Zman!)

Congrats to the whole Zaremba family.
Pretty cool to see him doing so well. I remember watching him as a 60 rider back when his old man was still rippin it up. To do well in those classes ya gotta be a beast.

Im sad the weeks over. I'm able to listen to quite a bit while on jobsites through the week. My guys will probably be happy to have music again next week but I enjoy listening to the races and watching certain ones.

Mercer doing well in 40 but I didn't catch what happened in moto 3. Still a very respectable finish overall. Was hoping to see a podium happen.

Ex Ohio guys Gills and Henry posting solid finishes. May not be where they expected or had hoped for, but impressive from the outside anyhow.

So much I hate about Lorettas yet so much I thoroughly enjoy.

I had to laugh this week when even weege called the course a slot car track.

I still say Mr 16 needs to race Lorettas once instead of spectating........

Finally a REAL moto journalist is going to ask the tough questions and get to the bottom of the Deegan bike claiming incident,

SPOILER;

As expected, we know absolutely no more than we did. A competitor (or family) wanted to claim Deegan's bike then decided not to.
There is no need to waste 15 minutes of your time watching the video.

Last edited:
Huge congrats to Mitch Zaremba. He really opened some eyes down there with his podium finishes.

I think on paper people had him around 5-10 oa but he just wanted more and made it happen. Beat a lot of "factory" racers in the process and also was one of the few riders under the tent each moto that looked like he was ready to do another 10 minutes. Not sweating, not tired.

He has put in a lot of hard work, missed 2021 due to injury, and came out swinging in 2022. Very proud of him!

One other note -- man is it a lot of work making sure a top tier kid is prepped and ready for 6 motos down there. Luckily Mitch was racing the same bike in both classes, so only one bike to work on and prep. The pounding that he was putting on the bike was crazy -- every moto spokes were loose. Ran the same front all week but had two rear wheels ready, one with MX14 scoop and one with MX33. I think he ran the scoop in two of the 6 motos. The only bike issue the whole week was due to knocking the bike over while changing the oil and bending the clutch lever! So that was really good.

I was helping Zman with the bike, Kari was helping out with meals. It was fun but super busy. We started feeding Mitch some banana/strawberry Yonanas early in the week and then he was superstitious about it and had to have it every night! LOL. If you haven't heard of it look it up, fantastic healthy dessert type snack.

Darin lucked out a bit with the pit-situation. He was able to take the bike each day over to their friends pits from MTF. Bowmans from Wisconsin. They were in a nice cool shaded area and had a sweet setup with a water hookup and unlimited washing. It was a huge plus being able to pit with them all week, was like a factory setup. Super nice people too, the kid Josh was in 250B and 450B and the Dad was in 45+.

681522355.jpg

Last edited:
Huge congrats to Mitch Zaremba.
Congratulations indeed! As they say at the ranch every year, just making it is an accomplishment. To podium 2 classes is a major accomplishment.

I think on paper people had him around 5-10 oa
I would say that is accurate until the regional. When I saw that he finished 2nd to Matti J and Drew Adams while beating Crockett Myers, it changed to, Holy Crap, he has a shot at the podium.

Hope Mitch has continued success.

Last edited:
Back