New Blue Pig

Vet261

PR Addict
I'm sure they will have one, what's the point of a demo day if they don't?
Maybe to demo the other half dozen models they have? It's not like the YZ450f is the only model they sell. I remember at BC demo day a few years back they were missing a couple models.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Maybe to demo the other half dozen models they have? It's not like the YZ450f is the only model they sell. I remember at BC demo day a few years back they were missing a couple models.
I've only been to 3 ktm demos and never a Yami demo but they always had the full line up. Weird.

MXracn746

PR Addict
I think I'll get one....in a couple years when I turn 65. Mines good for now. Don't mind kicking. I've got the Cycra Powerflow with MAG Hydraulic clutch and FMF exhaust and some motor work. I'm good.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Was so pissed there wasn't one at crow so I just made my own personal demo.....

Attachments

• PXL_20230114_173829604.jpg
    PXL_20230114_173829604.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 85

jfalat

PR Addict
Time for me to get one !!!! Hopefully don’t have to wait till June like they said
Will be interesting to see what u think compared to your 22…the the 5 or 6 pounds weight difference has got to make the thing feel like a 125. :)

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Will be interesting to see what u think compared to your 22…the the 5 or 6 pounds weight difference has got to make the thing feel like a 125. :)
Definitely going to be something different. Hopefully I get one before I am able to ride in march 11th. Worst comes to worst I have to ride my 21 with a full DH1 rebuild only 14 hours on it

Mark414

PR Member
That is why Honda has been regarded as the high standard of the industry for the last 20 years. Every magazine every shootout and article . You must be blue blind to overlook that fact.