Ironman "full?"

Vet261

PR Addict
Interesting.....

image.png

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Definitely interesting. Curious if it's BS or not... I hate to jump on that bandwagon, but Ironman is a MX Sports track, right?.... Hmm....

Carlisle

PR Member
how about Matt burkeen!!!! If you haven’t watched him on YouTube you’re missing out! Good kid, true privateer, and really a good rider, doing the nationals on a basically stock( other than suspension and pipe) yz250 2 smoker!!! He, and his situation is what moto is truly about!!!

Zman

PR Addict
Told us the combine was full and no
room too…and then several openings. Guess can’t control a last minute change but as of Tuesday before I was told no room for Mitchell…hmmm

freeh

PR Founding Father
Told us the combine was full and no
room too…and then several openings. Guess can’t control a last minute change but as of Tuesday before I was told no room for Mitchell…hmmm
That sucks. I wondered why he wasn't in it.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
how about Matt burkeen!!!! If you haven’t watched him on YouTube you’re missing out! Good kid, true privateer, and really a good rider, doing the nationals on a basically stock( other than suspension and pipe) yz250 2 smoker!!! He, and his situation is what moto is truly about!!!
Super cool dude. Met him at ctown where he came up and mrp did his race tech suspension and he made a few bucks.

NOWA

PR Member
Definitely don't have to worry about entries at Fox Raceway
450 57 riders
250 58 riders
Combine 19 riders

honda907

PR Addict
Politics is part of MX Sports. That's just the way it is.

At least DC has been quite, which is good. He would be a good politician, which means he says whatever the circumstances dictate.