Back to back motos

k01

PR Elite
on polar opposite, long travel, 2-strokes by a master of the old guy vertical whip. Lol!

94067610-0R7A0688.JPG

94067611-0R7A0781.JPG

k01

PR Elite
Missed you at Cattail NQ1965. The rain during the week had the track perfect. They ran a long tight HS. Not like my previous HS experience there. I was signed up with a friend on his '74 CZ400. A beautiful bike but not ideally suited for me on that layout. It really wants to go too much!
94067616-0R7A1586.JPG

Finally making it out of the woods here.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Would of loved being there.
Was called into work 6:30am Saturday morning for a chiller machine breakdown, didn't get out until 4:30. Missed our Noon ball game as well. Then we had Grandkids on Sunday.

Unfortunately other responsibilities taking priority over riding or racing right now. We had three games last week and a practice on Saturday. We have two more games this week and two more next week and we'll be done with Ball. (Final game on Saturday). Granddaughter's keeping us running with Cheerleading as well. Pushing to get our house re-stained before we lose the weather but having complications with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: k01

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Tell me it's Photoshop ......with out tellin me '
HAA- too funny

Good thing the wrinkle on the bottom of your pants is different - :)

• Haha
Reactions: k01

k01

PR Elite
Tell me it's Photoshop ......with out tellin me '
HAA- too funny

Good thing the wrinkle on the bottom of your pants is different - :)
Stalled the no power, bad clutch 125 on the line for moto#3 after finishing moto #2. So gave everyone a two corner head start and collected no more mud. :)
Here's photographic proof that I've been working on the move, even going the other way for at least 45 years. :p
IMG_20220920_104807615~3.jpg