Malvern GP by MERP October 16th

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
A3155EA9-36DA-4D4E-84F0-89A5908577CF.jpeg

Well here we are - the last one of the season. I hope all my fellow pit racers make their way out for the last GP. This has been a crazy journey and I appreciate you guys support through this whole thing.

I think we’re gaining traction. I really do.

See you soon. Saturday motocross practice weather permitting.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Sad to say Logan won't be there.
He has all day tournaments for his jr high soccer team Saturday and Sunday. I told him we could try to make the early race if he happens to have a late start to his Sunday games, but it's doubtful. He fell in love with the gp's because of this series and is excited for them next year.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Sad to say Logan won't be there.
He has all day tournaments for his jr high soccer team Saturday and Sunday. I told him we could try to make the early race if he happens to have a late start to his Sunday games, but it's doubtful. He fell in love with the gp's because of this series and is excited for them next year.
Been an honor seeing your boy step back into riding with our series. Dirt bikes are supposed to be fun - and this format makes it easier on racers and families to come out to local racing.

Already getting excited for next year. Even though we are going to step up our game big time.

Thanks again Adam!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
He plays at 1pm or 3pm on Sunday. We could do the early race for sure but he is worried about being tired. I think he will be fine, but I'm not going to force him.
He has put a lot of work into playing up on a jr high team all summer long, while still doing club soccer and riding when he can.
So if he wants to focus on his soccer game I can argue, only encourage lol.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
MERP is putting up another $500 towards the win for the pro purse at the final round at Malvern! Brining the total to $1000 for the win.

Reached out to Jeremy Hand and he said he was going to try to make it - Jojo Cunningham and Koda Devore will also be in the running at the pointy end of the pack.

Trail is about 95% complete - this layout is similar to crow and uses more woods than any other Malvern GP before. Wide and flowing - lots and lots of banner will be used.

Last one of the season - hope my fellow pit racers can make it out and do some bench racing after.

See y’all soon.

hershey

PR Elite
MERP is putting up another $500 towards the win for the pro purse at the final round at Malvern! Brining the total to $1000 for the win.

Reached out to Jeremy Hand and he said he was going to try to make it - Jojo Cunningham and Koda Devore will also be in the running at the pointy end of the pack.

Trail is about 95% complete - this layout is similar to crow and uses more woods than any other Malvern GP before. Wide and flowing - lots and lots of banner will be used.

Last one of the season - hope my fellow pit racers can make it out and do some bench racing after.

See y’all soon.
Bummer that the last battle race is the same day. Ohio track owners need to work together. I know you had the date set first, this one's not on you.

Tk40FC

Noob
Jack, any info on saturday practice? I see its 10-3 on saturday, but didn't list a cost.
Haven't ridden @ malvern since i was 17... 37 now.. so hope to get a few laps in before lining up sunday. Jumps are pretty big now compared to then.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Sorry meant to get over here to you first! $30 for Saturday practice.

My advice to anyone sweating the jumps is that unlike a typical motocross - losing a couple seconds taking the roll line isn’t going to ruin your race. You have 35 minutes to make that time back up and the old corner for dough rule stands strong in merp.

Both bit triples will be out for most everyone except pro sport I would think. They are easy to double. The step up looks intimidating but it’s not so bad (you don’t lose much time if you roll it anyway) The last two jumps are just big tabletops.

Have fun be safe is kind of my motto these days.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
4E84BFEB-F21A-47E8-904D-55A3777DE542.jpeg

The B Class Championship comes with a little cherry on top.

A massive thank you Brock Sellards and WPS/Fly racing for stepping up and supporting our series with Fly Racing Bucks for our season end awards.
Brock is a legend in Ohio Motocross and proved that you can be from this region and go on to do big things at the next level. Brock went on to win races and contend for championships with some of the greatest in motocross history.

This year the B class has been my favorite to watch. It’s been a big class with around 40 riders on the line at each round. With multiple winners and riders showing consistency to stay in the points fight - coming out on top in this class is testament of your dedication to motorcycle racing.

Our nod to the champion - A Brock Sellards autographed number plate and jersey will go to the B class series champion. It’s our endorsement that you’re ready to go to the next level and do great things. You’ve proved you can ride any discipline and any course condition. From mud to dust, motocross to off-road - you can ride it all AND ride it better than your competition. You’re next up - so the A/Money classes need to get ready.

Thanks again to Brock and WPS/Fly Racing for backing our series from jump street and when you’re shopping for Gear, Parts and accessories - you know where to go. Support the people that support racing - it all comes back around.

Tk40FC

Noob
Sorry meant to get over here to you first! $30 for Saturday practice.

My advice to anyone sweating the jumps is that unlike a typical motocross - losing a couple seconds taking the roll line isn’t going to ruin your race. You have 35 minutes to make that time back up and the old corner for dough rule stands strong in merp.

Both bit triples will be out for most everyone except pro sport I would think. They are easy to double. The step up looks intimidating but it’s not so bad (you don’t lose much time if you roll it anyway) The last two jumps are just big tabletops.

Have fun be safe is kind of my motto these days.
No worries! Thanks for the breakdown, looking foward to seeing the course preview.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Malvern Course Preview is live brought to you by i-Group Technologies, LLC and Reed’s Auto Detailing,LLC

Reminder folks the woods loop will be bannered/arrowed ⬆️ and The Malvern Crew is going to have the motocross and the turn track prepped to the nines. ⛳

Sunday we’re going GP racing.

Riders will ride - fun will be had. ‍♀️

The Malvern GP - October 16th Malvern Motocross Park