Mini O’s. What’s the update!?!?

Toddco327

PR Addict
Who’s down there? What’s the field looking like? Heard Deegan went down? How many Ohio guys? Watched some racing earlier and it looked like some good racing. Track didn’t seem to rutted up. Anyone find Stones yet??? We need updates!!!!

Vet261

PR Addict
So awesome! Great job Mitch! Super fast lap times!

First ever race in CollegBoy class!

MitchCollege3.jpg

Last edited:

Vet261

PR Addict
Wow what a crazy final in 450B mod! Mitch pinched in start and running 5th before chaos ensued at the front!
Top 2 guys jumped on red cross flag, but AMA didn't need to figure out their penalty as a few laps later they tangled in one of the craziest crashes I've seen and took themselves out.

End result was Avery Long inheriting the lead with Mitch in second. Nice job Mitch with another podium!

Mitch450bpodium.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Wow what a crazy final in 450B mod! Mitch pinched in start and running 5th before chaos ensued at the front!
Top 2 guys jumped on red cross flag, but AMA didn't need to figure out their penalty as a few laps later they tangled in one of the craziest crashes I've seen and took themselves out.

End result was Avery Long inheriting the lead with Mitch in second. Nice job Mitch with another podium!
Yeah, that was a crazy moto/crash. Consistency rules...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Solid Collegeboy first moto for Ohio boys. Mitch Z., Hayden J. (Ohio to SC transplant), and Jack W. to name a few. There was another in there that I didn't recognize...

Toddco327

PR Addict
Solid Collegeboy first moto for Ohio boys. Mitch Z., Hayden J. (Ohio to SC transplant), and Jack W. to name a few. There was another in there that I didn't recognize...
Broc Baker in there too. Mitch was flying. Winland is super fast.