Viva? Interesting….

The picture was of the district X designation on the trophy from Austin's work. Has nothing to do with power or any other organization. But I guess you won't comment on the truth of which I made a point of.

For comparison, how many members did the OMA have at its height??

Ya know those plaques reminded me of a little history lesson, probably one you don’t want to remember…..D12/OMG! It seems as though if memory serves, that it ran its final season or two as bike only……I keep old plaques too. I do not feel the power from this image like the CRA plaque and awards though!!

Attachments

• F949F3C4-31A6-4602-8697-8321A6CF269C.jpeg
    F949F3C4-31A6-4602-8697-8321A6CF269C.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 79
Ya know those plaques reminded me of a little history lesson, probably one you don’t want to remember…..D12/OMG! It seems as though if memory serves, that it ran its final season or two as bike only……I keep old plaques too. I do not feel the power from this image like the CRA plaque and awards though!!
You crazy. That banshee screams powa!

Yeah, I only ran the last season...no quads.

Nice award

Find it in Tallassee, Alabama. One of the best places ever to ride is in your new state!
Yeah, Monster Mountain is cool. There are about 8 tracks I have been able to find. They have a cool harescramble series down here too. Hoping to come across some folks with property.

The riding scene isn’t as lively down here.

Yeah, Monster Mountain is cool. There are about 8 tracks I have been able to find. They have a cool harescramble series down here too. Hoping to come across some folks with property.

The riding scene isn’t as lively down here.
Isn’t it ironic how a place with warm weather all year long doesn’t have much of a moto scene. Yet a place with winter for 6+ months a year has a pretty good moto scene. Maybe the cold is what helps that itch stay strong.

Isn’t it ironic how a place with warm weather all year long doesn’t have much of a moto scene. Yet a place with winter for 6+ months a year has a pretty good moto scene. Maybe the cold is what helps that itch stay strong.
Farther south you go the more people don’t race. They don’t race because they train and only race big nationals. Isn’t as many weekend warriors down there

MM has a terrible location, that's the only reason it's not packed. Head to any track in Northern fla and it's packed all winter long 7 days a week.

Never been to MM why is it such a terrible location ?
Map it, it's in the middle of no where. They were in contention for holding a national, MXA and Coombs went there and rode the track. Combs said it would have had a national but the location was too remote and there wasn't enough supporting business near by.

It's top 5 fav all time track for sure.

Map it, it's in the middle of no where. They were in contention for holding a national, MXA and Coombs went there and rode the track. Combs said it would have had a national but the location was too remote and there wasn't enough supporting business near by.

36 minutes to Montgomery. It’s no more/less remote than high point.

Parking is the only thing that killed the national. Just discussed it with the owner this weekend.

Best track facility that just totally dropped off the radar, WW MX in Jacksonville. Couple big races and done.

Back