Florida/ Georgia winter

beenridin

PR Elite
Getting the new RV ready!!!! Sunshine mx , Decker in Georgia here we go!!!
282367F7-58B2-4367-B233-6C6123CC5D13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

hershey

PR Elite
Hitting up Gavin Gracyk for a couple days of training for Austin, the beach for a few days and WW Ranch for a 2 day event, mx and a gp!!

Maybe we will see you at some point!

beenridin

PR Elite
Doing west florida panhandle till March. Some Georgia riding too! I have a friend in Callaway we are using as a homebase. Looking for property and some hunting too. Fun fun fhn!!!

freeh

PR Founding Father
Forecast for mid next week looks sketchy for NC and SC. I would still like to head down and hit the WW event, but would like to find a track to ride prior. Any suggestions of tracks that are closer to WW that will be open next week?

hershey

PR Elite
Forecast for mid next week looks sketchy for NC and SC. I would still like to head down and hit the WW event, but would like to find a track to ride prior. Any suggestions of tracks that are closer to WW that will be open next week?

Screenshot_20221220-085349_Maps.jpg

All tracks, which area are you looking at ?

freeh

PR Founding Father
Closer to Jacksonville, since the intent is to hit WW for their race. I found North Florida MX, which is apparently open and Vet friendly. Looking for any opinions of places to go or not go in the area relatively close to Jacksonville

hershey

PR Elite
Closer to Jacksonville, since the intent is to hit WW for their race. I found North Florida MX, which is apparently open and Vet friendly. Looking for any opinions of places to go or not go in the area relatively close to Jacksonville
North fla mx is good. We've been there a couple times. It's sandy, nice layout and safe. No crazy huge jumps.