2023 MERP Grand-Prix Series

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
956ECA11-E497-497D-BCDD-E6D0975D0CEC.jpeg

⚠️ 2023 Schedule Drop ⚠️

Mid-East Racing Promotions is proud to present the 2023 Grand-Prix Series Schedule!
Like, Share and Tag your riding buddies.

This year we are heading to familiar territory and adding a new venue to design challenging and unique courses that combine both motocross and off-road. Taking the lessons we learned last season to make our series bigger and better.

Once again Motocross and Off-Road riders will race against one another on a course that has elements of each discipline. At the end of the season - we’re going to crown some champions.
Most important of all, we’re going to have some FUN at the races again this year.

We’re already chomping at the bit to get this season kicked off - let’s go MERP GP racing!

Want to personally thank the whole Pit Racer crew as well - many of you guys came out to our races last year and gave me a ton of feedback before, during and after the season. We learned a lot last year and having a hardcore group of riders like yourselves to be my sounding board was a massive advantage.

Going to clean up some mistakes from last season and do it all again.

Also massive massive massive thank you to the tracks we work with. BJ at Beans was the first to let us hold a race and that really kicked this whole thing off. We have so many great tracks in Ohio I’m proud to say we have some relationships with some of the best.

Here’s to 2023 boys! See you soon!

Already sent the schedule to Logan and to his mother this morning. Invited two kids to the races today while riding indoors at rt62.
Excited to see ya'll soon
Word of mouth will be a HUGE help with this series too. I make sure to tell everyone about them. I’ve had a couple buddies ask if I’ve ran any of the MERP races and how they are, and i tell them it’s a blast, and it’s a chance to break away from the norm.

The Malvern GP went super smooth for us and we had an excellent course - ended the season on a super high note.

The word is getting around - our social media numbers are up from where we started and any one I run across has already heard about us.

John is right though dragging your buddies to the race has been massive for us. I push so hard for folks to just TRY one - if it’s not your jam no big deal - but I think you’ll dig it.

Going to keep doing what we do best - run on time, design a good course and promote the hell out of our races.

I always had a good time at the GPs I have run. Would like to think I could make it to one, but looking at the calendar, we'll be double booked. Heck, HH is like 10 minutes from us. That might be the one if any although any of the locations would be cool. Guess we'll see how we roll this year... good shtuff!

9BBFD286-FC93-4C69-94E4-300CC1AE37B5.jpeg

The 2023 Grand-Prix Series kicks off in 34 days and it's time to introduce you to our partners for this season!

We are beyond excited to announce our presenting sponsor for the 2023 Grand Prix Series! Wiseco has been manufacturing pistons right here in Northeast, Ohio for over 80 years. With pistons for all makes and models Wiseco has the parts you need to get your machine running like new again. The choice of Factory Honda HRC and Club MX Yamaha - Wiseco designs and makes products for world's top level racers. Chase Sexton, Jett Lawrence, Hunter Lawerence,Jeremy Martin and Enzo Lopes use Wiseco to win Supercross and Outdoor Nations. Just think - what could a Wiseco piston do for you at a MERP GP?

Again, Massive thank you to Wiseco and Kevin Bailey. Without hesitation the company jumped on board to support local racing and that should be recognized and appreciated. Racers, support our sponsors to support your racing.

Stay tuned for more sponsorship posts and for in series giveaways for Wiseco products for our racers.

The Crow Canyon GP - April 16th #merpgp #racing #motocross #offroad #gncc #dirtbikes #wiseco #sponsored

Logan is excited, he was working hard on getting one of his buddy's to try it out this year on the way to rays mtb yesterday.
I’m excited too - going to have more going on Saturday evening - supercross watch party and cornhole tournament.

I’m feeling a little less nervous this season but we’re still a few weeks out. Lol

I’ll swing by the camper Adam - looks like you guys have enjoyed the off-season!

I’m excited too - going to have more going on Saturday evening - supercross watch party and cornhole tournament.

I’m feeling a little less nervous this season but we’re still a few weeks out. Lol

I’ll swing by the camper Adam - looks like you guys have enjoyed the off-season!
We are going to try to camp, but I don't know if we will. It is his mother's weekend and his little brothers birthday weekend. He loves dirt bikes and just started riding in the field by my house. So maybe I can talk him into telling his mom he wants to spend the weekend at the dirt bike track for the weekend.

Any idea if crow will run a practice on the mx track Saturday?

If i were to buy the transponder, would it work at other events? Vet fest or other qualifiers? I asked at Malvern last year but i got a deer in the headlights look.

We are going to try to camp, but I don't know if we will. It is his mother's weekend and his little brothers birthday weekend. He loves dirt bikes and just started riding in the field by my house. So maybe I can talk him into telling his mom he wants to spend the weekend at the dirt bike track for the weekend.

Any idea if crow will run a practice on the mx track Saturday?
Unfortunately no MX practice at Crow - the rest of the rounds should have open practice on Saturday weather permitting.

721C2EBA-7A71-4603-A382-D6FA18FD64E6.jpeg

Sponsor Train - SRS Suspension and Trackside Support

It doesn’t take long scanning the pits at a local race to find the preferred suspension shop of the riders. SRS Suspension based out of Millersburg, Ohio is one of the most well represented shops in Ohio for good reason. Travis McQueen combines technical ability with years of experience at the races to service his customers and ensure their machines are dialed in to perform at a high level - no matter what discipline they are racing. From Motocross to Off-Road - service and tuning - sourcing hard to find components and coatings, Travis is the trusted suspension company of MERP GP Racers.

You’ll be able to find Travis and his rig at the GP’s and across the region providing AT THE TRACK support for the racers. (Not all shops have an at the track presence) this is a massive advantage when your tuner can actually see how your motorcycle reacts in the conditions you race. Support our sponsors - and gain a competitive advantage by having suspension that performs better than the competition.

At the bare minimum go get your sag set - this alone can improve the handling of your bike drastically and is often overlooked. Set your SAG people! You’ll ride faster and safer!

The Crow Canyon GP - April 16th #merpgp #racing #motocross #offroad #gncc #dirtbikes #SRS #sponsored

Back