Anaheim 2 Preview

First Triple Crown of the year. I would assume Eli has a pretty good chance of taking the top spot on the podium...especially with his starts these days. The biggest question I have who will be 2nd?

I thought about this today. Toughest track of the year so far and they are having the first futures race on it. Lol. Them amateur kids better be ready

something cool I didnt realize this year they have supercross futures in the night show for their main event. Also didn’t realize this but the futures class gets to ride the track 6 times with three practice sessions Friday, 3 sessions on Saturday and a main event that’s super cool and a lot of seat time.

something cool I didnt realize this year they have supercross futures in the night show for their main event. Also didn’t realize this but the futures class gets to ride the track 6 times with three practice sessions Friday, 3 sessions on Saturday and a main event that’s super cool and a lot of seat time.
Did you hear Mosiman say that to make the Futures night show you have to be within 20 seconds of the leaders fastest lap? At least I think that is what he said...

Did you hear Mosiman say that to make the Futures night show you have to be within 20 seconds of the leaders fastest lap? At least I think that is what he said...
I did not hear that but man that might be tough. I’m sure deegan will set a lap time pretty close to the top 5 of 250 qualifying

I did not hear that but man that might be tough. I’m sure deegan will set a lap time pretty close to the top 5 of 250 qualifying
Is what I was thinking... We'll have to keep an eye on that to see if it's true...

Mookie out for A2 after a mid week practice crash. Imagine that? Bubba Jr. Checkers or
Stewart is out
Malcolm Stewart will miss this weekend's round of 2023 Monster Energy Supercross, Anaheim 2, following a practice crash earlier this week. Husqvarna Motorcycles revealed the news via a social media update just moments ago, although details are sparse at the moment and it remains uncertain when he will re-join the 450SX class.

2531_Infirmary interior.jpg

Meanwhile over at Pro Circuit Kawasaki...
Forkner, Reynolds, Hammaker, Shiomoda are out.

Someone put bubble wrap around Mcadoo

After seeing the a group futures qualifying today, pretty sure deegan and couchran can easily make a 250 east/west main event.

Last edited:
I remember folks being tired of Ricky always winning and the races being boring. When he retired…it changed to “when Ricky was riding” or “I’d love to see him ride again”

All that to say…I’m really enjoying watching Tomac knowing that he is on his way out.

It’s race day! Brap!

Back