Travis Pastrana Qualifies for Daytona 500

Best track for him. Pedal to floor. And 3 to go he walks away from a burning inferno. His social media on it lately been cool as he talks about driving into corners etc.

I have mixed feelings as a Nascar fan. The guy bought a seat to try and make the Daytona 500. Yes, I like TP199, but he is marketing. There are many other better nascar drivers who would have better fit that seat.

The old beach track. Ran north up the beach and south down South Atlantic. If your ever in Ponce Inlet go to the North Turn restaurant. Food is ok at best, grab a beer and look at all the old racing photos around the place. Lots from the Daytona 200 as well. Photos of Dick Mann, George Roder, Dick Klamforth and other Ohio guys in there as well.

FB_IMG_1676670001444.jpg

I have mixed feelings as a Nascar fan. The guy bought a seat to try and make the Daytona 500. Yes, I like TP199, but he is marketing. There are many other better nascar drivers who would have better fit that seat.
How did he buy a seat as opposed to earning it? A few mx guys have tried and couldn’t make it in nascar at the top level.

Confused, he had to qualify did he not?

Man.. I think it's freakin awesome where he finished! Off the dang charts as far as I'm concerned.

I also saved free bets on bet365 for the 500 and won $850 thanks to stenhouse!!
Pretty exciting finish. Bummed he didn’t get to drive across the finish. Probably would have finished inside the top 10. Looked like the number 10 car got into his rear end and spun him into the 5. Really impressed with how well he did. Good for him!

Pretty exciting finish. Bummed he didn’t get to drive across the finish. Probably would have finished inside the top 10. Looked like the number 10 car got into his rear end and spun him into the 5. Really impressed with how well he did. Good for him!
I actually didn't get to watch the race (wait for it...), but never question TP's talent...

Yeah, spun him out because he couldn't pass him legit. And people say sx is rough.

Back