OIR??

stangbro01

PR Addict
Anyone heard anything about OIR? Their Facebook has been quiet, rumors were floating around last year of them selling to a housing developer.

Anyone heard anything about OIR? Their Facebook has been quiet, rumors were floating around last year of them selling to a housing developer.
There was a post a month or so ago about getting ready to open when the weather was good... I wonder why they don't open y-town any more either.... that would suck if the place was for sale... but i can see why.. to many complainers on track conditions all the time... i could never be a track owner.

While I agree with Meister, but the track is located in Charleston Twp. and the trustees are totally against oir. The rumor I heard is the township is working on a lawsuit to try to close oir down. That being said, the money partner and owner of Youngtown is out for personal reasons. The other partner is mia. That's all I know.

While I agree with Meister, but the track is located in Charleston Twp. and the trustees are totally against oir. The rumor I heard is the township is working on a lawsuit to try to close oir down. That being said, the money partner and owner of Youngtown is out for personal reasons. The other partner is mia. That's all I know.
wow.. not really what i wanted to hear... i get so sick of hearing about people complaining and think they are entitled to something even at the expense of other...i am sure the people around the track will win a BS law suit and close the place down..:mad:

Hence the development of battery powered dirtbikes!!! Just think, in yrs to come there will be no more closing down dirtbike tracks because of the noise………. Oh wait you’ll need a gas powered generator to charge it unless the track owners invest in charging stations!!!!!!!!! Bahaha!!!! F-ing liberals!!!!!

Hence the development of battery powered dirtbikes!!! Just think, in yrs to come there will be no more closing down dirtbike tracks because of the noise………. Oh wait you’ll need a gas powered generator to charge it unless the track owners invest in charging stations!!!!!!!!! Bahaha!!!! F-ing liberals!!!!!
They'll find a way to bitch about anything. Then comes dust. Then comes excessive of water usage to eliminate dust. Then comes erosion concerns. It's a no win when you live among them or have a track near them.

See, we agree on something.

I'm almost convinced they don't even deserve to even be called liberals. More like

Cant Understand Normal Thinking ' S

When the hell are we going to address the noise levels of retired homeowners at 7AM ? These gas powered lawn mowers are absolutely irritating. Can’t they cut their grass every Sunday after 11AM ??? I can’t handle it 3 times a week.

And there’s been an uptick in lawn companies over the years with even more loud equipment. This is horrifying that I can’t hear my discord stream even with my head phones on in my home.

When the hell are we going to address the noise levels of retired homeowners at 7AM ? These gas powered lawn mowers are absolutely irritating. Can’t they cut their grass every Sunday after 11AM ??? I can’t handle it 3 times a week.

And there’s been an uptick in lawn companies over the years with even more loud equipment. This is horrifying that I can’t hear my discord stream even with my head phones on in my home.
Easy now! Get green stay green, Forevergreen

You need to go electric and reduce your carbon footprint. Or I’ll cancel you.
I did my part and bought a Tesla. Ignore the fact that the electricity to charge it is coming form one of the seven coal fired power plants in Ohio. And, as I told a mut job environmentalist friend, I only got it for the performance. It is quicket than my 2019 corvette doing 0-60 and the same time for the 1/4 mile. If I ever feel the need to go over 165, the boys at Ingenext can help me out. And it is so much easier to get in and out of versus the vette.

Last edited:
I did my part and bought a Tesla. Ignore the fact that the electricity to charge it is coming form one of the seven coal fired power plants in Ohio. And, as I told a mut job environmentalist friend, I only got it for the performance. It is quicket than my 2019 corvette doing 0-60 and the same time for the 1/4 mile. If I ever feel the need to go over 165, the boys at Ingenext can help me out. And it is so much easier to get in and out of versus the vette.
Don't forget the carbon footprint and environmental damage done by mining lithium and cobalt for the batteries!

Back