2024 Triumph

What kool-aid are you drinking? All basically the same from 2000 till now? Minor adjustments? Ktm same as all the rest ever since linkage suspension? Tf? When did the first 250 four stroke come out? When was fuel injection first introduced to four strokes? When did Dungey redesign the Ktm? Why has the Ktm become the holy grail of dirtbikes? Both mini and full size? Ktm has introduced fuel injection on there 2 strokes. Best suspension I ever rode was a 1989 kx 125. Guess what…… it had conventional forks. It’s not just about looks homie! Oh and by the way British motorcycles have always been junk. That’s why nothing on this bike has been developed by the British.
Man I’ve seen real idiots on this website but you take the cake.

FB_IMG_1696616378059.jpg

Please explain! Prove me wrong! Bikes have been basically the same since 2000, other than a few minor adjustments.

Year - 2000
Carbureted two-stroke engine.

Year - 2009
Fuel Injected, four-stroke engine.

Year - 2024
Electric rechargeable battery pack.

Year - 2000
Carbureted two-stroke engine.

Year - 2009
Fuel Injected, four-stroke engine.

Year - 2024
Electric rechargeable battery pack.
I think you missed the point there Einstein!! You’re point needs to be directed at Toddco. He’s the one who said they are all basically the same since 2000. I agree with you and thought I stated that pretty clearly that they aren’t even close to the same as 2000. Lol

Back