World SMX Championship

John250

PR Founding Father
The last three races have been the best three supercrosses of the year. Why don't they build more tracks like those than the straight supercross tracks? After watching the last three races, RC needs to think about going old school with Daytona in March. It would be a way better track and race than the crap track he has put out the last three years.

Deegan. Kid got a major gift from Hunter. I am not a Deegan fan, think he is a punk and proved it again last night by calling out the haters first thing in his podium speech.

Sexton, wow. He got a gift from Tomac in SX and got the championship. Last night he became Sexton again crashing while leading. I can't remember anyone in the last 50 years crashing while leading races as much as Sexton, not even Bubba.

Jett, I think he has multiple championships ahead for him in the future.

Just think….. if roczen would have raced the whole outdoor series he would have won the supermotocross world championship!!! I think it’s a bogus title. The supercross title was already decided and the national title was already decided. Deegan should be proud, he can link himself to heath voss. Remember the world supercross championship?

I know pinheaded Brian deegan is pumped! Isn’t haiden deegan under 18? His parents can still claim him on there taxes!!! He also can’t sign a contract legally without his parents signature!!! Brian is a lot richer this morning if that’s the case!!! Loved seeing shimoda put deegan in his place in the first moto and seeing deegan storm into the Yamaha trailer after the first moto not giving an interview. Just shows his character. Hoping the best for shimoda next yr on factory Honda. Kids a real class act. Polite, respectful, quiet. Parents did a great job raising him!!! Definitely my new favorite in the lites class!!!

Just think….. if roczen would have raced the whole outdoor series he would have won the supermotocross world championship!!! I think it’s a bogus title. The supercross title was already decided and the national title was already decided. Deegan should be proud, he can link himself to heath voss. Remember the world supercross championship?

I know pinheaded Brian deegan is pumped! Isn’t haiden deegan under 18? His parents can still claim him on there taxes!!! He also can’t sign a contract legally without his parents signature!!! Brian is a lot richer this morning if that’s the case!!! Loved seeing shimoda put deegan in his place in the first moto and seeing deegan storm into the Yamaha trailer after the first moto not giving an interview. Just shows his character. Hoping the best for shimoda next yr on factory Honda. Kids a real class act. Polite, respectful, quiet. Parents did a great job raising him!!! Definitely my new favorite in the lites class!!!
Deegan is a punk he needs a good beating.

Not a Deegan fan at all. I agree 100% on Jo Shimoda. I am starting to be a fan. I think he is going to excel at Team Honda. He is a class act.

dont dislike haiden Cant stand his dad with his whole religious bs Ghost ride was apunk move THe kid has talent amazing corner speed not afraid to send it.

Deegan is the real deal, he hasn't crashed much and been in the hunt. The only reason he is there is because of talent. He is barely 17, give him a break on attitude. I'm no huge fan, just see the reality if it. He could be far worse for the ease of his life but he is generally humble for a young 17

I agree with Hershey like the kid. Bunch of haters to say he got a gift Hunter crashed not Deegan. Both got skill but for a kid that age come in that young and the interviews are bad either nothing outrageous. And love RC and James I’ll take their insight mistakes over anyone how hasn’t done what they’ve done. Like BJ used to say bunch of haters.

Back