RIP Jeff Alessi

John250

PR Founding Father
Sad news for the motocross world. Jeff Alessi passed away in his sleep of a heart attack. I would like to know if he had the COVID vaccine. There are way too many young athletes passing away from heart attacks. Yet no one seems to think this is a big deal?? Come on, they got that jab!

RIP Jeff Alessi.

That’s crazy. I normally don’t follow the political crap you post on fb, but I would be curious too if he had the vaccine. Way too young nonetheless.

Sad news for the motocross world. Jeff Alessi passed away in his sleep of a heart attack. I would like to know if he had the COVID vaccine. There are way too many young athletes passing away from heart attacks. Yet no one seems to think this is a big deal?? Come on, they got that jab!

RIP Jeff Alessi.

My first thought as well.

RIP Jeff Alessi.

My question is not politically motivated so don’t take it as such.

I’m genuinely curious, have there been any studies showing increased occurrences of heart attacks post Covid vaccination? This seems to be the immediate conclusion on the various moto outlets with this news, and it seemed like an odd conclusion to jump to.

I’m genuinely curious, have there been any studies showing increased occurrences of heart attacks post Covid vaccination? This seems to be the immediate conclusion on the various moto outlets with this news, and it seemed like an odd conclusion to jump to.
Most importantly condolences to the Alessi family. Regardless of the why it's a tragedy.

I have heard reports of multiple elite athletes in varied sports that have developed cardiac issues seemingly after being vaccinated. No I didn't document it but I've heard it enough the past year. Where there's smoke there's usually fire. It's documented the large lawsuits these pharmaceutical companies (billions) have paid out only to still profit billions. I'm in healthcare, I didn't take it. If you did and you're fine, I'm genuinely happy for you.

Actually yes, you have to search for them but they are there.

It's not mx related but just last Friday was a senior girl from Mapleton high-school football game collapse during their homecoming court. She passed away

A study make it acceptable amongst the scientific communities. Regardless of weather it’s Covid or the vaccines, other strains, $4/gallon diesel, kids under 40 should not have died from
A heart attack. It’s abnormal for sure. Especially if they have no existing conditions that make them a high risk for heart attacks. That’s pretty sketchy no matter what is the actual cause. The two other things that are outliers are energy drinks/pre workout and vapping. I don’t have much knowledge of either, but they both seem like they can vary wildly based on the the amount of ingredients in them. These two things aren’t new but they weren’t as prevalent 30 years ago either. Just a thought

I know a guy, his son was 21 years old. Played baseball, etc. Not in bad shape with no health conditions. He got the COVID Vaccine on a Wednesday and had a heart attack on Thursday. He survived but is still having some issues since. The only thing they can contribute it to is the vaccine. He had no issues prior.

Way too many people under 40 dying of heart attacks. Many why exerting themselves while playing sports. It's not normal people.

I know a guy, his son was 22 years old. Played backgammon, etc. He tried one vapping and 3 energy drinks and fell into a comma. Not normal people. Wake up. Who has a heart attack when stressing their heart? Abnormal for sure.

I know a guy, his son was 22 years old. Played backgammon, etc. He tried one vapping and 3 energy drinks and fell into a comma. Not normal people. Wake up. Who has a heart attack when stressing their heart? Abnormal for sure.
Bury your head in the sand man. Reality is, young people are having heart attacks and having them on sports fields and courts.

So the reason we immediately go to this question is because the so-called experts pushed an agenda down everyone’s throats to comply and now society may or may not be seeing horrible ramifications from it. So we’ve had our trust eroded. And now our first thought after we question “why” did this happen…goes directly to where we’ve all been raped. Information regarding The vaccine.

At some point humanity has to let s**t go realize humans are just that…humans or Clowns. and remember what’s important and quit questioning every tradgedy. Or quit looking for an answer to everything.

There isn’t an answer to everything. When I drop dead, don’t question why. Let my family mourn in peace. And remember me for the fun s**t or positive things I might have contributed to society. The rest is relative.

Rip in Jeff. He did a lot of cool s**t, ruffled some feathers along the way, but none the less lived a pretty rad life.

Back