Malvern

tj131

PR Member
Will they continue to run? Heard they were possibly sold. Not trying to spread rumors or anything but super bummed if there's any truth to that, has always been one of my favorites. Hopefully just bad info!

John250

PR Founding Father
Will they continue to run? Heard they were possibly sold. Not trying to spread rumors or anything but super bummed if there's any truth to that, has always been one of my favorites. Hopefully just bad info!
Sold to someone to operate as a track or some other type development?

Carlisle

PR Member
Just wait till all the track owners are forced to put in electric charging stations!!!!! For dirtbikes and cars, possibly rvs!!!! Then track owners have to quadruple there rates just to break even!!! Tracks will quickly disappear!!!! F-ing liberals!!!!

Motox856

PR Member
Just wait till all the track owners are forced to put in electric charging stations!!!!! For dirtbikes and cars, possibly rvs!!!! Then track owners have to quadruple there rates just to break even!!! Tracks will quickly disappear!!!! F-ing liberals!!
That's for sure

John250

PR Founding Father
Just wait till all the track owners are forced to put in electric charging stations!!!!! For dirtbikes and cars, possibly rvs!!!! Then track owners have to quadruple there rates just to break even!!! Tracks will quickly disappear!!!! F-ing liberals!!!!
Where most tracks are located, it's almost impossible to even have that infrastructure.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I hope not I love the track and dirt there it was super sick for Dave fest. Would come up more just 3 hours away

hershey

PR Elite
Will they continue to run? Heard they were possibly sold. Not trying to spread rumors or anything but super bummed if there's any truth to that, has always been one of my favorites. Hopefully just
Yet here you are spreading them!

Funny how people say it would suck if they went away and in the same sentence "I don't go much". Most of the tracks you all go on about missing would still be here with rider support.

Go support our tracks before they are all gone, don't just go on free ride days or not show up at all.

Worry not, Malvern is still on the schedule for racing next year. It hasn't sold, now the rumor mill can stop.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Good to hear. Felt like the place is doing very well to all the sudden close and with it being the leading track of the whole series just didn’t seem like it made since. However one track I didn’t see open once this year was Youngstown, one place I haven’t been but has that place folded? Sold? From pictures and videos seems like a suburb type of area almost like cali so sure the land could be used for many things

MX315

PR Addict

Funny how people say it would suck if they went away and in the same sentence "I don't go much". Most of the tracks you all go on about missing would still be here with rider support.

Go support our tracks before they are all gone, don't just go on free ride days or not show up at all.

Worry not, Malvern is still on the schedule for racing next year. It hasn't sold, now the rumor mill can stop.
Ehhhhhhh Dave you sure about that ? Ask the experts coming back ?

weaver658

PR Member
I heard Mark Sanders bought it back again. The Malvern of the 90s is back!!! The lady at sign ups will scream into the microphone NO PIT riding before practice. The track will be over watered so bring two 50 gallon drums of water to wash after practice. Once the 400 plus quads blow all the lines off the track and make it hard pack and slick the bike motos will begin without the track getting being touched. Three lap motos for all except money class. And the last moto starts at 2am. Can’t wait!!! Clearly I am joking.

Carlisle

PR Member
Where most tracks are located, it's almost impossible to even have that infrastructure.
Our country isn’t built for the infrastructure, but yet here’s the liberals pushing it on us. They don’t care. The auto makers are already bitching about how much it’s costing them to produce these dumbass things and that no one is buying them!!! You said infrastructure!! Bahaha

tj131

PR Member

Weird response... Last time I raced was at Malvern. Would probably be the next one also. But I hope you're correct.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father

I hear Dave smith bought it.