Local MX rider hits the big time

MotoDad17

PR Founding Father
Local lifelong friend and Moto rider Dave Ward from Parma hit the big-time last week when he and his fishing partner took first place in 2 of the biggest and best walleye fishing tournaments in the country. Winning 2 boats valued at $315,000.00. David has been a friend and MX rider as long as I can remember, I sold his mother his first KX 60 way back in the late 90s. Anyway, Congratulations Dave and Ryan on your win!!!! https://www.cleveland.com/outdoors/...QuqYZNCsTRID1vFP_UFwl6mFzZPwJ7ABn4rMWz57agO1g
408500325_668038212189107_7758975008791369198_n.jpg

The fall brawl is a big hit for sure. A guy actually won it from shore one year, looks like they might have added some different classes now. The entry fee was low and everyone has an opportunity to win.

Funny im reading this as I was talking to a buddy of mine (who fishes) and cant believe we get no cash return on amateur racing while guys who fish have similar entry fees but a chance to get something back. Maybe a racing club needs to happen vs. another new district discussion.

Went fishing with Dave this past Thursday. He’s always been one of a kind. Stories for days. But Dave loves to fish. He’s dialed into a lot of different things. Told me how he was watching moon phases and currents in Lake Erie. Had a hunch on an area to fish and went for it. Happy a good friend won and more happy that the moto people stick together. Way to go Dave!

Back