Being "That dirt bike guy"

trent56mx

PR Addict
I find it funny when a friend who is not necessarily a "dirt bike guy" has a bike and asks for help to sell it.

These days it's usually sharing the bike on social media. They think since you're a dirt bike guy, the bike will just magically sell quickly. Never mind it can take us a long time to sell our own bike.

Sometimes it's a kids trail bike that isn't a complete roach show. Most of the time it's a 10 + year old bike that gets rolled out of the garage and ridden in the woods a handful of times a year and receives no regular maintenance. You know what I'm talking about here. Every bearing needs replaced. Chain, sprockets, brake pads and tires are all burnt toast. Plastic looks like it's been drug through gravel and might have some beat up Monster or Metal Mulisha graphics. Of course it has great compression and runs strong...

Yeah buddy, I'll share it. My friends that are serious riders will be all over this gem.

You can’t tell stupid how stupid they are. Can’t buy a piece of s**t and expect it to be good just like no one wants to buy a piece of s**t either. I hate selling bikes. Worst part is the wheelie boys of every surrounding city wanting to pay you extra to haul into the hood. I had a 21 yz450f I tried to sell at a killer price with full dh1 rebuild motor at 14 hours and full suspension from srs just serviced and no one wanted it for a killer price. Also 450fs are the hardest bike to sell by far. 250fs and below are pretty easy for the most part

Interesting, as I would never consider buying a used 250F.
Neither would I. Unless I really knew the person very well and how they maintained it. But they tend to sell quickly especially if you have a reasonable price. Only bike I’ve ever had trouble with is my 450. Too much power I guess

I had my 450 listed for about a month, when finally i opted to take trades towards it as well. A kid local to me offered me a 2008 Kawasaki zx6r with 20k miles, clean title one owner, plus $2k cash on top. I rode the zx all summer, I just sold the zx6r to a buddy for $6,000, so all in all i got $8k for my 2017 crf450, with 100 hours on it, and i paid $8500 for it left over from cernics. Honestly best out come i ever could’ve expected from selling that bike.

Probably have better luck selling that than I've had selling Austin's 85s lol

I find it funny when a friend who is not necessarily a "dirt bike guy" has a bike and asks for help to sell it.

These days it's usually sharing the bike on social media. They think since you're a dirt bike guy, the bike will just magically sell quickly. Never mind it can take us a long time to sell our own bike.

Sometimes it's a kids trail bike that isn't a complete roach show. Most of the time it's a 10 + year old bike that gets rolled out of the garage and ridden in the woods a handful of times a year and receives no regular maintenance. You know what I'm talking about here. Every bearing needs replaced. Chain, sprockets, brake pads and tires are all burnt toast. Plastic looks like it's been drug through gravel and might have some beat up Monster or Metal Mulisha graphics. Of course it has great compression and runs strong...

Yeah buddy, I'll share it. My friends that are serious riders will be all over this gem.

Yea if you don’t vote for democrats ! Make sure everyone knows. Save the world.
Not to be political, but the last election proved voting doesn’t matter. Our democracy is gone, and now the heavy democratic states are removing trump from their ballots, hey if you can’t beat the guy, just remove him from the ballots.

Not to be political, but the last election proved voting doesn’t matter. Our democracy is gone, and now the heavy democratic states are removing trump from their ballots, hey if you can’t beat the guy, just remove him from the ballots.
That is the s**t that happens in Russia. Hell in Bridgeport Connecticut, a democrat Mayor was jailed for 9 years for corruption, gets out of jail and the dumbass liberals re-elected him to the office he was found to be guilty of corruption in.

FORMER BRIDGEPORT MAYOR SENTENCED TO NINE YEARS IN PRISONGANIM, age 43, of 45 Sailors Lane in Bridgeport, was sentenced to nine years in prison, three years of supervised release, and a $150,000 fine for his conviction on corruption charges. The sentence was imposed by United States District Judge Janet B.

The democrats leave Senator Menendez in office when he is guilty of hell as bribery. Yet a second story about more corruption on him broke last week, and he still sits in office because they don't want to lose power. Yet the dumb ass Republicans remove one of their own for lying about his resume, and let his seat probably be replaced with a democrat.

Senator Robert Menendez of New Jersey, a Democrat, was charged in September with accepting bribes, including cash, gold bars and a luxury Mercedes-Benz, in exchange for lucrative political favors and what prosecutors described as efforts to derail criminal investigations.

There is so much corruption in our state and federal government. Ohio is ranked one of the most corrupt. We just had four republicans go to jail, one commit suicide, and several others still walking the street, the governor being one of them, for a $67 million dollar corruption scandal over an energy bill.

nothing selling i have a pimp $6000 mtb. i have had for sale over a year all the way down to$2200 and cant get rid of it sold the wheelsl rode 1 time like mint

nothing selling i have a pimp $6000 mtb. i have had for sale over a year all the way down to$2200 and cant get rid of it sold the wheelsl rode 1 time like mint
Give me info on your bike please. Is it a downhill, full suspension? What brand and parts are on it.

Back