Summit Indoor Mx 1/18 - 1/20

Viva Indoor Championship Series hosted by Summit Indoor Mx!

Schedule change for Saturday from years past and racers must attend 5 of the 8 nights of racing to be eligible for the Viva Indoor Championship Series Points!

Wednesday: Driven Mx Training
Group 1: 50cc - 65cc 4pm - 6pm
Group 2: 85cc - Big Bikes 6pm - 8pm
Pre-Registration online at drivenmxtraining.com

Thursday: Open Practice
Gate Opens: 12:00pm
Gate Fee: $30 per person (Weekend Pass), 4 and Under is FREE
Open Practice: 2:00pm – 8:00pm
Open Practice Fee: $30 per class
Viva Memberships For Sale: 2:00pm – 8:00pm $25 (Memberships required for racing not practice)

Friday: Racing 1 Moto Format
Gates Opens: 3:00pm
Gate Fee: $30 per person (Weekend Pass) or $15 per person (Friday Only Pass), 4 and Under is FREE
Registration Opens: 5:00pm – 7:00pm $35 per amateur class, $50 per A or Money paying class. Viva Membership $25
Practice Starts: 7:00pm
Racing Starts: 8:00pm

Saturday: Racing Heat Races and Main Events
Gates Opens: 10:00am
Gate Fee: $15 per person (Saturday Only Pass), 4 and Under is FREE
Registration Opens: 10:00am – 1:00pm $35 per amateur class, $50 for A or Money paying class. Viva Membership $25
Practice Starts: 1:00pm
Heat Races: Immediately following practice.
Pro, Pitbike, ATC, Surron and Stacyc Registration: 4:00pm – 5:30pm Viva Membership $25
Pro, Pitbike, ATC, Surron and Stacyc Practice: 5:30pm
Main Events: 7:00pm

Indoor Format:

AMA Rulebook will be followed with Viva Supplemental Rules
Points: Racers must FINISH 5 of 8 main events to be eligible for Indoor Series Points.
All races finished will go towards Indoor Series Points.

Friday: Race Practice and 1 Moto Format

Saturday: Race Practice, Heat Race, LCQ, Main Event, Pro Bike Dash 4 Cash

14 Riders or less: All riders qualify for the Main Event. Heat Race finishing position will be used for your Main Event gate pick.

15 – 26 Riders: Riders will be split into 2 Heat Races. 6 riders transfer to the Main Event from each Heat. The remaining riders will race in the LCQ. The top 2 finishers from the LCQ will transfer to the Main Event.

27 – 40 Riders: Riders will be split into 3 Heat Races. 4 riders transfer to the Main Event from each Heat. The remaining riders will race in one of the two LCQ races. The Winner from each LCQ will transfer to the Main Event.

41 – 50 Riders: Riders will be split into 4 Heat Races. 2 riders transfer to the Main Event from each Heat. The remaining riders will race in one of the two LCQ races. The top 2 riders from each LCQ will transfer to the Main Event.

Awards: Awards will be given to finishers in every class 1st - 5th
Summit Payout: $4,650 Pro Purse! 450 A has a GUARANTEED Payout no matter how many riders sign up. 250 A must have 10 riders for guaranteed payout. If 10 riders aren't present 250 A will receive 200% Payback.
Open A: 1st $1,000, 2nd $550, 3rd $400, 4th $250, 5th $175, 6th $125, 7th $100, 8th $75, 9th $75, 10th $75
250 A: 1st $500, 2nd $350, 3rd $300, 4th $200, 5th $150, 6th $100, 7th $75, 8th $50, 9th $50, 10th $50
Pit Bike Money: 200% Payback
Dash 4 Cash: Open/250 A top 3 out of each Main Event. Crowd Funded! Winner Take All. 3 Laps Saturday Only.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
If anyone is smart here there going to look at that and be like why would I even go on Friday. I only get one practice and one Moto for $35. When Saturday they get two motos plus practice for the same amount. To get people to show up Friday the fee should be less since you only get to run one Moto. Then you’ll get the crowd for Friday

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Personally I think indoors has gotten outrageous. I get the building costs money but it honestly makes zero sense to even hold races when you barely get anyone there. Like route 62 would be better off having a winter series for youth only and just skip big bikes because no one shows but maybe a few in each class. There’s more money to be made on practice days there for big bikes then the big bike race days. Only way I see that changing is offering a lower price so people see the value. Because people see more value in riding multiple sessions at $40 than two classes at $35-$40 a piece for way less track time.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
True maybe, but practicing isn't racing. Some actually only practice to get better at racing... ??? Another thing...if you're looking for something that "looks or feels" like a great value or even a good one....motocross of any setup isn't for you. You know this...haha

If people quit paying it, they'll stop charging it. Until then, is what it is. Hate the fact that my next bike will cost me $10k. Sure, I can choose not to pay that, but then I haven't any bike...

Meister

PR Founding Father
If anyone is smart here there going to look at that and be like why would I even go on Friday. I only get one practice and one Moto for $35. When Saturday they get two motos plus practice for the same amount. To get people to show up Friday the fee should be less since you only get to run one Moto. Then you’ll get the crowd for Friday
Ehhh... You gotta be there from noon till whenever Saturday (9-10-11pm?) To get that 1 extra 6 minute heat race in. Id rather show up Friday at 6 and probably leave by 10. Those few extra laps in a heat doesnt seem worth the time, which is why they've tried to condense the schedule. That was a good call for sure but still makes for a longgg Saturday.

Good move adding the stacyc to the evening practice rather than making kids be there all day.

Im also sure they get blasted with facility fees so if it did go up in price, its understood. Just be glad its not on the level of sherwin williams increases. Lol

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Just from observing I can see that the indoor races honestly don’t do that well besides youth racing at 62. And I know it’s not because people don’t wanna ride because 62 is packed full of bikes just I think none of them find any value in racing indoors. Cost more than riding outside and way less track time.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Just from observing I can see that the indoor races honestly don’t do that well besides youth racing at 62. And I know it’s not because people don’t wanna ride because 62 is packed full of bikes just I think none of them find any value in racing indoors. Cost more than riding outside and way less track time.
Yeah, I heard Tomac complaining about the same thing...

Zman

PR Addict
Stopped out Saturday to watch some. Was some good watching.. no injuries here but this rider going for it

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
all I’ve seen all morning on instagram is fights at summit lol what happened? C class parents again ??

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Turns out - I had ringside seats for both events!

The first brawl was pitbike stock, young reckless. Really just a bunch of idiots tbh. It was one of the largest group fights I have seen there in a while. It still does not top when Shyrock and Roman came together 10+ years ago, that one cleared out half the building!

The heavyweight match was during the dash for cash. Pretty wild stuff, it was predetermined after a scuffle in one of the mains last lap.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I hope slowie films got both on the camera. Already saw the one showdown gotta love pit bikes right lol more like lil pit bitches lol. I can understand racing in the dash for cash though