2024 Ohio Moto

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So we have the buckeye series, LL schedule out so what’s next for the rest of Ohio? I mean I have heard from many over winter they plan on riding the buckeye series even if the drive is much farther just because turnouts are good. So what does that mean for the north. VIVA? OMA? D12? What’s going to be happening up there? What tracks are in what are out ?

Yes, me waiting on that as well. So I can put it all in my calendar, get pumped about it, and have baseball season rip it all from me...lol.

I know Sandusky Valley Riders have set the dates for their practice/race weekends. SVR will be part of D-12, but I'm not sure if ALL the SVR races will be D-12...as last year, not all were. That's a decision the D-12 schedule people are making. The folks at Sandusky Valley Riders are planning a spring "Open" practice weekend for the TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE...Sat., Sun. & Mon. (April 6,7,8). I pray the weather works out for that, it could be a MOST memorable event. My schedule already has a few events logged, but I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of Ohio's race schedule.

Yes, me waiting on that as well. So I can put it all in my calendar, get pumped about it, and have baseball season rip it all from me...lol.
Just going to call you Chris Knox Jr. Baseball did that to him as well.

I know Sandusky Valley Riders have set the dates for their practice/race weekends. SVR will be part of D-12, but I'm not sure if ALL the SVR races will be D-12...as last year, not all were. That's a decision the D-12 schedule people are making. The folks at Sandusky Valley Riders are planning a spring "Open" practice weekend for the TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE...Sat., Sun. & Mon. (April 6,7,8). I pray the weather works out for that, it could be a MOST memorable event. My schedule already has a few events logged, but I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of Ohio's race schedule.
Really enjoyed coming up there this year would definitely like the idea they had last year with that money race.

2024 OMA schedule out. A lot of cross over tracks between them and Race Ohio, a small Friday Night Series, and no double booked dates... There you go...

Last edited:
Lots of things developing, like right now developing. It appears we have 2 new sponsors entering the arena. One will sponsor the Friday Night Series, but as a whole is developing a product that will likely change the way we see things into the future. The other sponsor will add another $10 rebate off to each rider, per event. So we will have Rocky Mountain cash and this new rider support package. Press releases soon. You almost can’t afford to not race OMA this year!! Banquet moving to central
Ohio too

Lots of things developing, like right now developing. It appears we have 2 new sponsors entering the arena. One will sponsor the Friday Night Series, but as a whole is developing a product that will likely change the way we see things into the future. The other sponsor will add another $10 rebate off to each rider, per event. So we will have Rocky Mountain cash and this new rider support package. Press releases soon. You almost can’t afford to not race OMA this year!! Banquet moving to central
Ohio too
Nice.

2024 OMA Schedule.jpg

Last edited:
With warm weather seemingly just around the corner, I have some thoughts about some local tracks...

BC - How's the winter wheat doing? Any track changes in the works?

COCR - I heard a rumor late last year about possible changes to the start area and the finish line - Any truth to those?

Hills of Fire - Has anyone been there yet? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Grears - Seems to have been dropped by all race series, are they going to open this year?

Rt62 - Seems to be the most aggressive with constant track changes, now re-doing all his outdoor tracks, how will keep up with them all?

Honda Hills - I understand they added in a new loop on the far southern part of the track. Has anyone ridden it? I wonder if they will be adding mulch/soil?

With Malvern closing, is anyone buying his equipment? lights?

Does anyone else have unanswered questions?

It would be great if someone from the tracks could answer these

I will call Rocky and see if he wants to buy some more lights for Dirt Country. He bought some from a baseball complex that closed.

Dirt Country is supposed to run a couple outlaw races this year.

Hills of fire is a blast definitely a place to check out the place flows so good and I love it with all the elevation changes. Needs a bit deeper prep but none the less is super dope. COCR put in grates last year and even though they aren’t the aggressive style grates but none the less are still super good definitely a good change and place has really came around for the past 3-4 years. Honda hills I tried and wasn’t a fan of the prep or track itself but that’s just my opinion. BCLIFF you know what your going to get and good prep same with route 62 constantly on top of things and constantly making changes and prep is always great.

Back