Southern Tracks

4 hours is almost a day trip. Ive driven to baja and rode 4 15 min practices n drove home.. lol

We drove to Tomahawk on New Years eve. We make it a trip every year around Christmas time. Leave at 6 am, drive 5 hours, ride and head home. Track is awesome. They just raised their rates so bring plenty of cash! Reminds me of old Honda Hills with the wood shavings and braking bumps. Definitely a test of your fitness!

Attachments

• Tomahawk.pdf
    294 KB · Views: 49
Westcraven is open 7 days a week rain or shine. Camping yes, Showers no. Eastbend is OK, they run sessions, so expect 15 minutes of riding a small track and 45 minutes or more of waiting around. North Carolina Motosports park is awesome. Open 7 days a week also. Weather can be a factor though. Check the socials for the latest. If you are that far east in North Carolina, JWTF is 45minutes south of Westcraven, and is open 7 days a week and is sandy also. Masters Motoplex (the old GTR) is no longer open 7 days a week. Not sure if they are open this weekend as they have not updated anything.

In other news, my yz finally left the hood in Youngstown and is now, like right now, being transported to philly. Lol. Second one in from left.
Screenshot_20240201-121605.png

Correction. They were heading to Miami for a big street ride this weekend.

I know its my bike because it has my seat cover with 3 teal ribs on it. In other pics you can see my red works connection perch and my #loveforleighton stickers are still on the fork guards.

It literally went right past you on 95 john lol.. maybe if they dont get popped n i can tell when they leave you can run them off the roads when they arw coming north.
Screenshot_20240202-125631.png

Ive known for 2 months where that bike sat. I was talked off the ledge. Cops wouldn't go get it. Mahoning sheriff's are worthless and so is Youngstown pd. Throw stark in there too. Its disgusting.

Back