Southern Tracks

Ive known for 2 months where that bike sat. I was talked off the ledge. Cops wouldn't go get it. Mahoning sheriff's are worthless and so is Youngstown pd. Throw stark in there too. Its disgusting.

Help me understand this… you’ve known who has your bike and where it is and the cops won’t do anything? How is that possible? What excuse are they giving you to not do anything about it?!

As far as tracks down south, I always enjoy Dreamville and Club. I’ve done that trip on a weekend before without taking any time off of work. Silver Valley is my favorite track in the Carolina’s but they don’t open near as much as they used to a few years ago. NCMP is good too when it’s prepped. Seems like the track gets more attention on weekends than during the week though.

Never been to Shoals or Jessica Patterson’s place but they’re on the list of places I want to check out.

Help me understand this… you’ve known who has your bike and where it is and the cops won’t do anything? How is that possible? What excuse are they giving you to not do anything about it?!
Yes, thats 100% the case.
Mahoning sheriff's told me they do not and will not go into ytown city limits unless requested for back up.

Ypd told me they know the place, but wont go in for 1 stolen bike. Location owner gets away with it (he rode my bike some last night in Miami too after the first douche wrecked) because he claims to rent spaces out and doesn't have control of what comes in or out.

Stark county, who has my report, wont go that far.

Miami dade PD has been more help. Those guys are getting hammered by police down there. Just hoping mine ends up one lol.

Ive had it staked out, know the layout of the shop n where my bike sat. I think they have someone live there though and i just wasnt willing to get shot over a bike insurance paid me for. Pre kid, i woulda been all up in their business. With them obviously knowing where i live, i didnt wanna poke the bear and have to end up swiss cheesing one at my own house. Come around my family n that's likely to happen. If it ever does, all pitracers better send me commissary... Lol

Thanks for all replies, going to hit ram jam for a little bike testing before loading and making a drive
Had the new bike tore clear down and greased and reassembled with some goodies
need to put a few laps on it before driving any where just to find an issue
Sooner find it close to home

Looks like we are headed to North Carolina MX Parknthis weekend
Going to leave Friday evening and hope to ride Saturday and Sunday and drive home late Sunday
Im curious as to how you guys secure your enclosed trailers at the motel at nigh,
This really concerns me

I would just use locks and if you can pull up to something that had something to the back of the trailer. Like at minios I back my van up against a fence so no one could even open the doors

Location & rep of establishment - is key.

We’ve driven past or not used places that look wrong.

I have no decorations on my trailer nor the truck & it’s done on purpose.

It looks like a work setup.

Most motels will have some work vehicles so ya blend right in.

And like Matt says – if ya can, back it up to a pole or tree or fence.

I try to always find a motel that I can roll the bike into the room. I’m too paranoid to leave them in the trailer unless I can back it up against something.

I try to always find a motel that I can roll the bike into the room. I’m too paranoid to leave them in the trailer unless I can back it up against something.
Get insurance and don't worry about it. If they want something nothing will stop them. Can only worry so much about crap.

As others have said nothing on the out side of my trailer, and back it up along the side fence next to the dumpster surround and if you're lucky there will be a retaining wall for the man door of your trailer lol.
There is a hotel in Winston-Salem, that has that parking set up lol

Last edited:
We didnt get to go,they had too much rain Friday and closed for the weekend
were going to go this weekend but now a couple local tracks are open
will just stay up here this weekend

Back