Indy sx

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Been going the past 3 years always have a blast hanging out with friends and watching the racing. This year is the year to go. This year Indy is a triple crown. Excited to see triple crown racing live. Who’s all going to make the trip ?

Been going the past 3 years always have a blast hanging out with friends and watching the racing. This year is the year to go. This year Indy is a triple crown. Excited to see triple crown racing live. Who’s all going to make the trip ?
I'll be there

I'm going with my brother in law and nephew. We're planning to stop and ride at Mike's bike park or Dayton bike yard on the way back home Sunday.

I was glad to see this is a triple crown event, should make it more interesting to watch live.

I'm going with my brother in law and nephew. We're planning to stop and ride at Mike's bike park or Dayton bike yard on the way back home Sunday.

I was glad to see this is a triple crown event, should make it more interesting to watch live.
If you haven't been Dayton Bike park is sweet. Stopped by during a soccer tournament.

If you haven't been Dayton Bike park is sweet. Stopped by during a soccer tournament.
Rode the Dayton Bike yard twice last year. It's massive and fun. But the weather for Indy SX weekend is usually cold and
20230521_163503.jpg
snowing or cold and raining, so we'll probably end up at Mike's bike Park.

Last edited:
I have tickets to Nashville and was going to skip Indy. Got fired up from this post and bought my Indy Triple Crown tickets. 2 races this year!

Would be their kids - kids ......
Tim (the kids racing dad) had told me that his dad was a very good racer in his day, it very well could be the same relation. (that is how the current kids now got into riding). He mentioned A class style speed of the stone age, before electric bikes took over (kidding lol.)

Both were super fast.
They would roll into Smith Road with a pair of Elsinore's in the back of a pickup truck and clean up in the money classes.
I'm thinkin it was Tim & Terry ....

Back