RCSX

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So who’s all in. Sure everyone who’s going is getting their bikes all put together and fresh for the race. Looking forward to it. Kinda curious this year if they will max out the tickets at a specific number or just let them keep buying. Going to be fun regardless and hopefully warmer than here !

A group of us are camping in the in-field and racing amateur SX for the first time!

Any MUST know tips and tricks that you can't find on the FAQs???

Do they actually enforce this "No bike washing in your pit area"? Are the public bike wash stations a mad house?
1708952279391.png

A group of us are camping in the in-field and racing amateur SX for the first time!

Any MUST know tips and tricks that you can't find on the FAQs???

Do they actually enforce this "No bike washing in your pit area"? Are the public bike wash stations a mad house?
View attachment 79673
They do enforce it but all honesty they really aren’t bad at all. Never a mad house in all the years we have gone. Some people will try to wash at their pit but it just depends on if they get caught or not. If you do try and they catch you they will just ask you nicely to stop

The wash area has worked fine for me, although the current forecast hasnt looked this way the previous times ive been down. I saw people getting bitched at for washing in their pits.

You have hookup camping? If so get in line early because the good spots are along the main road because theyre in grass. If youre off the main road, you'll be packed in a paved lot behind the main road.

50amp hook ups so have adapters if necessary.

Be prepared to walk alot for supercross. They have so much gated off it's wild. Same for Saturday and Sunday.

I will be in town Thurs ready to pull into the staging area as early as possible. Pm me if you want my number if any questions come up.

What classes ya riding?

The wash area has worked fine for me, although the current forecast hasnt looked this way the previous times ive been down. I saw people getting bitched at for washing in their pits.

You have hookup camping? If so get in line early because the good spots are along the main road because theyre in grass. If youre off the main road, you'll be packed in a paved lot behind the main road.

50amp hook ups so have adapters if necessary.

Be prepared to walk alot for supercross. They have so much gated off it's wild. Same for Saturday and Sunday.

I will be in town Thurs ready to pull into the staging area as early as possible. Pm me if you want my number if any questions come up.

What classes ya riding?
Thanks for the reply and info!

Yes, we have hookup, but looks like we will be in the paved lot - we aren't arriving until Friday ~4pm

We are leaving Ohio on Wednesday and riding Paradise MX on Thursday and Pax Trax on Friday.

4 of us are going - all racing 250 C limited. Also trailering down 4 motorcycles to cruise around Daytona... including a custom built Jet Ski scooter!

I do have a question about the admission tickets - it looks like there are 4 separate things to pay for - 1) Gate admission 2) Camping 3) Racing fees 4) SX ticket. Is this correct? We have everything except the gate admission because we are not sure if this is included in the camping pass or racing fees. Is it a separate wristband they check for coming in and out of the speedway?

I'll send you PM and get your number just in case. Thank you!

It is a separate fee. Gate entry is not included with camping. This is your wrist band to be on the camping areas. You should skip pax n head to the speedway friday.. hit pax Tuesday if they're open!

It is a separate fee. Gate entry is not included with camping. This is your wrist band to be on the camping areas. You should skip pax n head to the speedway friday.. hit pax Tuesday if they're open!
We've got to be back at work Wednesday, so Tuesday will be a full travel day lol!

Looks like I've got to spend another $130 on this gate admission... man what an expensive race experience! From what I've been told, it's well worth it!

Yep. People don't control their kids riding like freaking idiots all over the speedway have ruined it for everyone. Sounds like even the SXS and any lifted golf cart is banned as well.

Screenshot_20240226_150024_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Saw Tim Cotter walking the main drag at about 11pm Friday night scanning. He stopped a wheelie kid right in front of my camper n chewed him a new one and made him push it back to his pit while walking along side him. Allegedly dq'd from rcsx.

Saw Tim Cotter walking the main drag at about 11pm Friday night scanning. He stopped a wheelie kid right in front of my camper n chewed him a new one and made him push it back to his pit while walking along side him. Allegedly dq'd from rcsx.
Honestly if they had DQ'd alot more, made them pack up and leave with no refund a long time ago word would travel real fast. If that had happened, it never would have come to this. Those roads are heavily traveled and are roads not a play ground.

I don't know why they let kids on pit bikes destroy the drive lanes in the pits at the mini O's. It's simple. DQ, pack up and go home. No refund. Zero tolerance and the issue fixes itself with dumb ass kids and really lazy dumb ass parents. I would have kicked Matthews ass for making a turn track in the road where people drive. And he has raced Daytona since being on 50s and never ran around the complex.

Back