One last ride at The Vern?

hershey

PR Elite
There has been a bit of drama and negativity as of late concerning Malvern. But I've seen far more people posting on social media about the history they have with the track, family, friends and good times.

Let's post here and flood social media with requests for one last ride! Not sure if he can do it, but let's show the love and ask! Lets pack the place full of we can as a send off and appreciation for years of memories.

People show up in the hundreds for a free ride at davefest, lets try to pay back the favor and give Bobby a rightful send off. Show him his effort was worth it and will be missed.

Maybe if enough noise about doing that is made, he can see if it's possible to do! Post away people, every where!!

s**t I’ll buy a dirtbike just to ride there one last time!! Loved racing there in the 80s. Watching Marcus sellards scream his cr125 was the best!!!!

Raced there in the 80 and 90, was my favorite track back in the day..I wish they would have had more open weekend practice since I don’t race any more…Really digging the new lay out so I will be there if we get a chance to take one more spin on the track before it closes..

Can’t say I have ever rode a bad malvern layout throughout all the years. My favorite was the ones with the huge back to back to back booters. Just unreal no track even close to that ever.

First time there was the first OMA race there in 2014. I remember 3rd lap in practice on Saturday i hucked the table to table on a stock 09 crf250, and was like “damn this jump is bigger than i thought” but i just made it. Lots of memories there with my brother and family on the night races, and practice/race weekend camping out and just having a great time. I will definitely miss it, and i will show up for one last ride even though im not an Mx guy anymore.

I'm in a lot of great memories there with cooke, pipers, fledricks, urban I was on a yz426

Last edited:
Place will be a grassy hill before he gets the green one done. Spending too much on cheeseburgers to even get it vapor blasted. Lol. Its ok tho, he won't ride his cr anyway so itll be free for you to ride. I wanna see 3 laps pre whiskey and 3 laps post whiskey. You know joes bringin the cheap s**t too!

I was late to the party, first race there wasn’t till 1999-2000, it had trees! In the track area. And tunnel jump that proved foolish. It was a great and interesting part of Ohio racing history. I had decent luck racing there, so yeah, malvern! Yeah!

I got all caught up in the drama from the other thread.. lol is there really any chance we may get one last ride before its gone? would be sweet.

Back