'24 Loretta Lynns

This is my pick for overall LL titles in A class, he just needs to stay healthy!

1711478324057.png

Noah Steven’s is definitely a sleeper. I feel towers rides a bit over his head and I think Adam’s has that raw speed no one is competing with. He smoked them boys at Daytona

Yeah to me, just my opinion, it gets so insanely rough that you really don't race. The jump faces are just nasty. No thank you on Baja.

Baja this weekend, East fork next.

Anyone attending? I'm holding out for Briarcliff.
Why ride Baja if you going to Eastfork too?? And got bcliff also? I was going to race this weekend but weather aint helping the cause so probably just practice somewhere and be at Eastfork next weekend

first lap of practice smooth as glass 2nd lap where the hell did the triple come from in the corner
That's about the truth. I am old, just not my cup of tea. But it just to me gets so dang rough that its really hard to actually race. Just like if a track around here is a slot car track.

Eastfork for the aq was great. Most packed I’ve ever seen it. Every class was super stacked. Tons of facility kids and 31 states I believe. Super gnarly competition but gotta face the best to get better. Over 1,000 entries just for racing i don’t even know how many for Friday. Saturday track wasn’t super deep just because all the mini bike classes. Sunday was prepped deeper and super good and gnarly. I felt i made major improvements this weekend and finally showing and proving to myself I have the speed to be up front with the facility kids. Nothing like beating kids who ride everyday and you work throughout the week while going thru last semester of college, makes it way more worth it. Ended up getting a few holeshots on some fast boys and ended up P6 overall in 450b Lim, P7 450B, and P4 in collegeboy. Onto red bud in June and going to Byron this weekend for the north central !!

Back