Local race scene

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So we got a thread going about LL stuff so might as well make a local one too. All the local races every weekend and gives everyone a chance to shoot the s**t about the good/bad or whatever else. Eastfork had a race this weekend and couldn’t believe they still had a decent crowd. Looked at the weather at home on Sunday and was like a feel of 20 some degrees. And I thought Lincoln was cold in the morning lol. How was bcliff seen a lot of people were riding there on Sunday anything new??

I was at the cliff and it was perfect conditions for the time of year and the turnout was incredible.
Was definitely bummed to miss that one. Track looked awesome.

Im really pumped that down south theres a suitable class for Dakota to ride.. Shell be getting a 65 here soon to be able to ride that class. We'll be in business here soon!

Yeah Bc was good with a lot of people track lay out was a blast to bad I couldn’t had on for more than two laps but it happens haven’t rode since July lol

Briarcliff was sick. Track got rough in usual fashion. Fast, safe fun jumps. I haven’t rode a moto track since i broke my legs in 2021 (besides merp races) and felt super comfortable on there. Definitely got that itch to ride motocross again, but i start police academy for Columbus police department April 15th, so riding won’t happen much until i graduate November 15th.

Wasn’t it like 28 degrees out ? F-that s**t ! 70/75 or I’m staying home and drinking
It was freaking cold! We all saw 50 degrees and were like sure, it will be ok. 50 at like 5pm......so cold till about 2pm, then the sun starting gaining traction, and even though it was like mid 40s i felt good enough to lose the gloves, lol.

Was definitely bummed to miss that one. Track looked awesome.

Im really pumped that down south theres a suitable class for Dakota to ride.. Shell be getting a 65 here soon to be able to ride that class. We'll be in business here soon!
plenty of girls classes in buckeye series !

Wasn’t it like 28 degrees out ? F-that s**t ! 70/75 or I’m staying home and drinking
You sound like my dad. Fair weather rider but then when it’s too hot he says he’ll no either. Told me he wanted to ride the winter ams and I responded with you know all those races started in about 40 degrees in the morning

It was freaking cold! We all saw 50 degrees and were like sure, it will be ok. 50 at like 5pm......so cold till about 2pm, then the sun starting gaining traction, and even though it was like mid 40s i felt good enough to lose the gloves, lol.
You open and the people will come. Obviously it worked out even with shitty weather. Cold is better than rain!! Plus your pits wouldn’t have to go thru reconstruction number 5 or 6 at this point

Seen that the rt62 outdoor SX race is having a practice before on Friday! I may be bugging out of work early to go check that out :)

Looks like there will be a class for everyone!
Watching to see what kind of turn out they get...

1712085068638.png

Back