W.T.M. 6/24-6/30

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Logan wants to do bc one day this weekend. Probably do that Saturday then do grears Sunday. I asked him about oir he said he likes the place but he doesn't. It's usually so packed with the limited days that he doesn't enjoy it.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
might be making the trip up to my buddies and riding with them to oir I really like the place when I went two years ago

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Ended at at honda hills. son wanted race come 730pm last night. I already had the bikes loaded so we just had to wake up earlier lol.
I did about 1,100 photos.

mshafer62

PR Addict
BC was on point...track changes by the pond flowed much better than the previous changes.
Little dusty at times but JO put down some water 2 or 3x.
Good sized turnout - Constant stream of riders in both A/B and C groups

Saw quite a few PR regulars...MX955, A Toth, Jon16, Lotts +++

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
How was it? I wasn’t able to make it, didn’t realize i was out of premix for my bike.
Got almost dangerous dusty, I had to stop taking pictures because they wouldn't turn out. They did a mid day prep but I was at the trailer so I don't know what all they did.

Big turn outs for the 85 classes and down. C had quite a few, a/b didn't have many it seemed.

The new flagger position for the checkers looked cool but it is above the take off of the final jump, I seen probably 10 riders miss it and continue around the track.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Went to OIR as always track was super sick. Gnarly rough with breaking bumps just makes for good training and testing suspension. Place was packed by far probably the most packed place this weekend. Rolled in about 10 and place was already packed in. I like how they did sessions with A,B,C, and minis. Was a good time and glad I made it up. Only negative was getting absolutely destroyed by a boulder to the shoulder/ arm. Saw it coming and just knew it was going to hurt had a nice ole bruise. Super fun day and nice riding with fast company