W.T.M. 6/24-6/30

MX955

PitRacer Pro
BC was on point...track changes by the pond flowed much better than the previous changes.
Little dusty at times but JO put down some water 2 or 3x.
Good sized turnout - Constant stream of riders in both A/B and C groups

Saw quite a few PR regulars...MX955, A Toth, Jon16, Lotts +++
Great seeing you Mark!

BC was fun, JO served up another awesome track

Meister

PR Founding Father
Went to OIR as always track was super sick. Gnarly rough with breaking bumps just makes for good training and testing suspension. Place was packed by far probably the most packed place this weekend. Rolled in about 10 and place was already packed in. I like how they did sessions with A,B,C, and minis. Was a good time and glad I made it up. Only negative was getting absolutely destroyed by a boulder to the shoulder/ arm. Saw it coming and just knew it was going to hurt had a nice ole bruise. Super fun day and nice riding with fast company
There were definitely some monsters out there lol. First prep of the year probably happened yesterday morning tho so limited time to pick them. Track was great for training when it wasnt icy. Ruts were knarly in some corners and some crazy braking bumps. Dont think ive ever seen that consistency of bumps before. Was pretty awesome.

My only "complaint" with the main track was watering jump faces and hard packed areas excessively, even sometimes while we were on the track, creating a full on ice skate for about 20 minutes after each water. Felt like russian roulette. Lol. Water truck even crossed the track during a live practice in what used to be the first turn. I was coming down the hill before almost to the corner n was like wtf. Lol. It wasnt even that dusty and im down for some dust the last day of June. If we water, gotta disc.

Second "bitch" is all the jack wagons on pit bikes on the kids track. They gotta get a better handle on that. Needs to be under 18 and if it gets busy they need 50/65 and 85/110 sessions. There was even a new kid on a yz125 out there. Recently read about that exact scenario unfolding in extreme tragedy in another state. Its a super fun track for the kids but something bads gonna happen. Would hate to see that on their plate.