W.T.M. 6/24-6/30

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Merp was a hoot! Woods were knarly for me but made the best of it. Felt like it took forever to get outa the woods lol. 25% less woods and more laps in total woulda been more up my moto alley. Rode in 4th awhile then made a couple mistakes and oplinger got me. Last lap got hung up behind a couple lappers n lost 1 more position finishing 6th.

Ill do it again but only if theyre dry like this was lol
Racing against oplinger late in a moto is like trying to steal meat from a hammerhead shark.

It’s really hard. Good luck.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Another awesome day doing water motos

GPTempDownload.jpeg

Meister

PR Founding Father
Racing against oplinger late in a moto is like trying to steal meat from a hammerhead shark.

It’s really hard. Good luck.
It was the younger version, but still like the same thing as the old version. Lol..

Reflecting back, i definitely had alot of fun, even in the woods. They weren't so bad, im just a sissy in the trees. I honestly had the pre race jitters. I nornally dont aside from at Daytona or something, but this was new, even though it's been dubbed the most chill event. Hr was 130 before the flag flew! The mx track was definitely on point! It was about perfect. I was very tempted to stay for the 4pm race too but my air filter was solid (was spotless before the race lol) and we had prior evening obligations. That stuff is perfect training for Lorettas guys. Push the full 30 and diversify your skills in the woods. Itd pay off at the rut fest of Lorettas for sure.

Id love to be able to see onsite lap times and potentially even segment times like woods vs moto. See where we actually need work.

We'll definitely do more! (If its dry).

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
What's open this weekend?
rt62 is opening, but with no main track.
BC is closed for the atv national
Grears is closed due to Dave having and accident, and healing up.
Last I heard beans and Battlesburg both had water truck issues.

Anyone know if Huffman hills is still around?

It's 2.5hrs from us, but I want to try hills of fire some time.
I haven't seen any thing from honda hills for this weekend.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Huffman hills I haven’t seen open at all. Been there only one time not the best. I would definitely check out hills of fire track is safe and super fun and flows great. Towards middle to late in the day it does get dry but the track is super fun you wont be disappointed