W.T.M. 6/24-6/30

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
OIR Sunday!

Been keeping it old school and trying to fall in love with off-road by hitting the trail loops I grew up riding my family property.

Threw down some woods motos last night.

Before they move the hay bales out I cut in a bitching turn track around them.

Going to be extra appreciative of a prepped motocross track this Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_1780.png
    IMG_1780.png
    990.1 KB · Views: 0

jfalat

PR Addict
Went to TVLAND…got up there this morning to lower 60 degree temps with rain.. after a few go rounds the track shaped up and got great lines and ruts…new lay out is very fun and safe and flows really good…even broke out the 125 and my son and I had a blast…

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Went to Eastfork for the triple crown. 600 entries and man the three Moto format was super fun. Gives you the best bang for your buck and plenty of racing with three motos each class. Track was good all weekend. Scotty P loves my classes and the water truck lol so it was a little slick for all my motos. But super fun and really enjoying the experience and getting faster in A class. Totally different ball game and just trying to learn as much as I can every weekend and keep getting faster and seems it’s definitely working so just going to keep improving every weekend

mshafer62

PR Addict
COCR for me this weekend...Sat practice, Sunday race
Ron505 and his band of fellow club members were busy last weekend
398 entries over the 2 days
Considering the mid 90* heat and blazing sun the track held up pretty well
COCR is just fun to ride, it's old school moto
Hope the club will hold an open practice weekend sometime in the future

thumbnail3.jpg
thumbnail2.jpg
race order.jpg

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
Only rode there once in 2000.. id love to get back down..

Took the weekend off still re prepping my bike/anniversary/bday. In for Saturday somewhere as long as there's NO chance of rain. Lol

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I had a great time for my first race.
I wasnt winded, or tired, but i could not feel my right arm. It was so tight, those hidden roots about caused me to whiskey throttle into some trees because my hand would just turn lol.
IMG_20240825_172022.jpg

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Had a ton of fun at cocr. Like always place is always safe and fun to ride and race. Went 3-3 in open a behind Willard and levi and was able to go 1-1 in collegeboy. Funny enough one of my buddies I battled hard both collegeboy motos hasn’t rode a buckeye series race ever besides chillitown a few years ago and is from up north like everyone else pretty much. His words were it’s pretty packed. My immediate reaction was honestly this is kinda a lighter crowd just because all the people were at Ironman that are your typical crowd. Everyone up north is tired of not having anyone to race and buckeye series you can come down and even on an off weekend typically have double digits in almost all classes. Glad to see Shafer and Hershey come down and hopefully see you at more and hopefully Austin is back racing !!