W.T.M. 6/24-6/30

John250

PR Founding Father
I wish JO would get BC in the Buckeye Series. JO is always on point with prep and knows how to run a program. The buckeye series would get people in the place. Add quads as support classes on Saturday.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I don't know if they would, is it would be shooting themselves in the pocket book, if he reached out, but I would love for him to reach out to Jeremy, Jimmy or Bj, for a hand in prepping while he is injured

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Here’s the move:

IMG_4340.jpeg

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Ron505 and his band of fellow club members were busy last weekend
398 entries over the 2 days
Considering the mid 90* heat and blazing sun the track held up pretty well
COCR is just fun to ride, it's old school moto
Hope the club will hold an open practice weekend sometime in the future

View attachment 80289View attachment 80290 View attachment 80288
Mark, Sep 21st they have an open practice in place of their vintage race, and a GP on the 22nd.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I went to Rt. 62 to checkout the SMX layout. I had just rode the SX track a few weeks back so I was amped up and ready to get back down there.

SMX was really fun. It was another game of cat and mouse to me - lose time in the tight SX sections, then catch em back in the outdoor portion or vise versa depending on the rider you are. Thanks for putting that on Jimmy, I know alot of extra work went into that special event.

k01

PR Elite
Mark, Sep 21st they have an open practice in place of their vintage race, and a GP on the 22nd.
I was going to the cancelled vintage race. It's a shame that the AHRMA Great Lakes director cancelled it. COCR has always gone out of their way for vintage racing and that's appreciated by all who have been able to attend. COCR has a GP race scheduled? I'd be there for that.
2670.jpeg

Haven't missed many there.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
I was going to the cancelled vintage race. It's a shame that the AHRMA Great Lakes director cancelled it. COCR has always gone out of their way for vintage racing and that's appreciated by all who have been able to attend. COCR has a GP race scheduled? I'd be there for that.
View attachment 80317
Haven't missed many there.
Yes sir. It’ll be on the 22nd. Cocr is supportive of anything Moto, whether it’s vintage, Mx or woods they put it on and try their best, I’ll give the dudes props there. I know first hand what it takes to make a successful race weekend there, as my pops was president there from 2009-2013. Many weekends spent down there mowing, weed eating, prepping.

k01

PR Elite
Yes sir. It’ll be on the 22nd. Cocr is supportive of anything Moto, whether it’s vintage, Mx or woods they put it on and try their best, I’ll give the dudes props there. I know first hand what it takes to make a successful race weekend there, as my pops was president there from 2009-2013. Many weekends spent down there mowing, weed eating, prepping.
Excellent! But the club needs to get the word out. I've raced there every decade since they moved to their current location and that goes back to the 1970s.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Excellent! But the club needs to get the word out. I've raced there every decade since they moved to their current location and that goes back to the 1970s.
I agree with you, unfortunately ron505 is their only voice outside of Facebook it seems like.