W.T.M. 6/24-6/30

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I think over the past 5-6 years I’ve seen leaps of improvement from COCR. Whether it’s new club members or whatever they got it figured out. Track prep is always good especially after a good rain. Race day runs smooth. Everyone is super nice up there. Typically club tracks get brought down by bad club members and big personas and in this case it hasn’t and seems like it’s running good.

mshafer62

PR Addict
Sat - Honda Hills Open Practice
Sun - BC Open Practice

According to Accuweather, 30 days from now we're in the mid-60s...

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Went to 62. Track was on point. Super fun no dust almost wish they didn’t prep before the second motos also was first Moto and started at 8:50. Only complaint was in the first motos they ran “4” lap motos but in reality 4 laps was only 3 1/2. So second motos they ran “5” laps which is 4 1/2 which is how it should be from the rip. They pound thru the motos super fast reminds me of the JO way. Still no one is comparing to JO on running a program but he’s definitely a close second

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
BC was pretty much fire yesterday. I havent had that much fun on a track in a long time. That layout is alot but its sweet

Quote of the weekend: "what did you put in the dirt?"

Me: "Just water"

Honestly its the mulch over the last year and a half. It saved the dirt. Its still not where I see it eventually, but its coming back. We are starting to reap the reward of long process that started in 2019 with reversing the track and changing the start. I think we may be over the hump and i'm ready for a long slow downhill ride!

The move for this weekend obviously:

2024 Battle Classes-01-01.jpg

2024 battle-awards.jpg

ama plate OHIO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.jpg

Battle_Front2024-01.jpg

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I think it’s so funny people are all in there feelings about pit bikes being banned not just at BC but all the big races. Unless you have a disability it’s not a necessity. I think it’s funny how there’s people in the comments saying “this is a track we’re not going to go to now” and honestly if pitbikes are that big of a priority then you probably shouldn’t be going anyways

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I think it’s so funny people are all in there feelings about pit bikes being banned not just at BC but all the big races. Unless you have a disability it’s not a necessity. I think it’s funny how there’s people in the comments saying “this is a track we’re not going to go to now” and honestly if pitbikes are that big of a priority then you probably shouldn’t be going anyways
I love that Jeremy and Cara are trolling them in the comments lol