My a$$ needs help

Carlisle

PR Member
The induced pain comes from corners you slam into and seat bouncing. Ive never experienced this on any other bike ive owned. This aint monkey butt type stuff. Its a very unconventional shape compared to what were used to on literally every other dirt bike made.
Yeah if my ass got slammed all the time it would probably be uncomfortable!!! Lmfao. Buy a Ktm. You’ll be able to get one cheap soon since they’re in trouble!!!!!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Try riding again. You can try my ass blaster 3000 seat.

No KTM for me until they dont have air forks or i hit the lottery and could put kyb kit stuff on it. Lol.. probably no ktm anyway after their president wished death on the president we want.

Carlisle

PR Member
Try riding again. You can try my ass blaster 3000 seat.

No KTM for me until they dont have air forks or i hit the lottery and could put kyb kit stuff on it. Lol.. probably no ktm anyway after their president wished death on the president we want.
Nah I’m good. I enjoy riding on the street way more nowadays. It’s easier on my body and way more peaceful!!!! I don’t have to pack up and get ready to go then drive however far to a track to ride. I can just go to my garage hop on and go. Can go to mid Ohio and ride a track if I want then just ride home.

What you don’t want tampon Tim , and the vagina to run this country? Bahaha

Meister

PR Founding Father
We thought biden was worthless.... Shes dumber than i can even explain.. like it i see a video of her, i feel dumber every time..

What street bike? A sport bike i take it? Lotts tempt me all the time with wanting to buy a track bike.. lol

Carlisle

PR Member
Gsxr600. I really like it. 2003 the last time I owned a street bike. Was a new r1. Put 729 miles on it and sold it. N
Knew I would kill myself on it. Now I’m older just trying to learn. Nothing like moto. Watch the Isle of Man tt. Absolutely nuts. On my bucket list to watch in person.

Carlisle

PR Member
Those guys definitely arent afraid of death. Craziest race on earth.
Absolutely!! . No offense to the moto family but y’all don’t hold a candle to that 1 race. Don’t believe, watch the videos on YouTube. Hands down the most fearless, and best riders in the world!!!

John250

PR Founding Father
Gsxr600. I really like it. 2003 the last time I owned a street bike. Was a new r1. Put 729 miles on it and sold it. N
Knew I would kill myself on it. Now I’m older just trying to learn. Nothing like moto. Watch the Isle of Man tt. Absolutely nuts. On my bucket list to watch in person.
I had an R1. Man I loved that bike. Little twichy. Needed a steering dampener put on it. Had that and my Harley for a while, then sold the R1. Would go out and get my 150 fix and then park it.

Isle of Mann TT is on my bucket list. Actually have been looking at packages. They park a cruise ship there so people can use it for nightly sleeping rooms. Not cheap but would love to see that area anyway. So might as well work the TT in as well.

tj131

PR Member
Just on the stand it's quite a difference. Soft foam option is far from soft though. Hopefully it breaks in. Trying it out tomorrow at BC. I'll be the old fat guy sitting down everywhere

Attachments

• IMG_1604.jpeg
    IMG_1604.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 0

tj131

PR Member
3 lap warm up, 10/10 recommend. I tend to steer with the rear more and feels like I can leverage the bike better with my hips.