Carter Gray getting docked

John250

PR Founding Father
lets let the kids do whateveer they want in the parking lots too on pit bikes. They ae little kids, and someone needs to be an adult and think about safety. There was zero safe about a 65 hitting htat double. You see the one kid flat land the double they took out? Suspension bottoned out and the kid was done.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
lets let the kids do whateveer they want in the parking lots too on pit bikes. They ae little kids, and someone needs to be an adult and think about safety. There was zero safe about a 65 hitting htat double. You see the one kid flat land the double they took out? Suspension bottoned out and the kid was done.

I can see that point.

I have a problem with rule consistency. It’s a never ending saga. And it’s bs.

Carlisle

PR Member
I can see that point.

I have a problem with rule consistency. It’s a never ending saga. And it’s bs.
What point can you see? Please explain! This isn’t a little local race. Factories are there and trust me they are watching. If I’m taking my son to a race like that, at that level, you are there to win. If my son feels like he can jump that jump then hell yeah go for for it. The sport is dangerous no matter what. It’s the parents job to make sure they understand what is at stake. You’re little pit riding complaint is in an uncontrolled environment. The race is totally different. Please don’t ever compare.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
What point can you see? Please explain! This isn’t a little local race. Factories are there and trust me they are watching. If I’m taking my son to a race like that, at that level, you are there to win. If my son feels like he can jump that jump then hell yeah go for for it. The sport is dangerous no matter what. It’s the parents job to make sure they understand what is at stake. You’re little pit riding complaint is in an uncontrolled environment. The race is totally different. Please don’t ever compare.
I’m with ya those kids got talent let them send until they think they can’t. No ones forcing anyone to jump stuff that’s why only 2 dudes actually did it consistently and made it while the other 2 that jumped it said I’m not doing that again. Risk vs reward wasn’t there for the rest of the kids but gray and waldele who jumped it are light and have plenty of motor so they did it. If you going to make a rule you gotta state it immediately no don’t go away from it

JMO330

PR Member
Thank you trucker guy for you .02! I was waiting anxiously for your response. I stand with you!

John250

PR Founding Father
Perhaps I just use a little more common sense. Too many parents are like jump that, jump this, and have never even raced or rode in some cases. Most of these riders will never make a living racing. Hell 3/4 of the kids racing 50s and 65s are not even in the sport by the time they are on a big bike. So in my opinion, the risk is not worth the reward on some of these leaps when the kids are wadding it up. You do realize he crashed as many times as he landed that jump right?

Chris

Noob
The most important thing here is his bikes are for sale on Facebook marketplace and in dirt bike groups.

Who’s buying them?