'24 Loretta Lynns

Carlisle

PR Member
Oh and 1 more thing. No one ever answered my question about grewe. Is he ok? Why doesn’t he race Loretta’s anymore? He was so dominant in the vet classes.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Oh and 1 more thing. No one ever answered my question about grewe. Is he ok? Why doesn’t he race Loretta’s anymore? He was so dominant in the vet classes.
Seems like he fell off with the move to ktm. He was in Daytona but that's all i know.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Carlisle for many Loretta’s and the qualifier structure is peoples vacations…
I only really have the urge to go down because its like a week moto vaca with fam n theres all kinds of stuff to do. Like knox used to say, id just be a gate filler lol.. ill only go tho if i ever qualify again.. so, in reality, Kalahari it is. Lol

Mercer

PR Member
He’s back on Kawi, but LL isn’t top priority for him anymore. He doesn’t like the amount of money it costs for the little amount of riding. I’m sure he will be back at anytime.

Meister

PR Founding Father
He definitely never looked like the grewe we were used to seeing once he got on the ktm. Hopefully he finds his comfort on the new kaw and gets back to his normal. Hes fun to watch when he's on!

MX_Implements

PR Addict
He definitely never looked like the grewe we were used to seeing once he got on the ktm. Hopefully he finds his comfort on the new kaw and gets back to his normal. Hes fun to watch when he's on!
He also had few nasty concussions during his Ktm time.

John250

PR Founding Father
I tend to think Ryano is off his rocker half the time anymore. But here he is talking about the cost of the sport and mentions the one guy making all the money. Sure sounds directed at Davey Coombs to me.

mshafer62

PR Addict
At 2 mins he states, "when people start selling less they will raise prices" (implied to be dealers/retailers, etc?)

Unless supply/demand theories have changed that statement would be incorrect.

Prices increase when there is demand (most commonly excess demand)

#stillawhackjob

John250

PR Founding Father
At 2 mins he states, "when people start selling less they will raise prices" (implied to be dealers/retailers, etc?)

Unless supply/demand theories have changed that statement would be incorrect.

Prices increase when there is demand (most commonly excess demand)

#stillawhackjob
I agree. Most of his videos he seems like a major whack job these days.

Carlisle

PR Member
I don’t think he’s off his rocker. I’ve watched a lot of his videos. Makes sense to me. Rumor has it a lot of parents were upset down at Loretta’s this yr. With the blazing heat that was this past week down there the riders still had to wear those stupid vests. With electronic scoring now the vests are pointless other than to have sponsors of Loretta’s names on them. Sponsors on the vest are income for someone. And it added another layer on top of the jersey in blazing heat. Racer tv showed what they wanted to. They never showed the riders who were coming off the track vomiting and passing out from heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Out of sight out of mind.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Where were the grate starts?! HUH?! WHERE WERE THEYYY.

BIBS. WHERE ARE THE BIBS BUB. LIBERAL TEAR BIB WEARING PANSIES.

I was exhausted watching on racertv. That track looks awful. Every lap those dudes are suffering out there. Everyone just killing it out there to. Wild. How is this fun.

It’s not supposed to be fun. Or is it?

John250

PR Founding Father
I will beat the horse a little more. Watched a video about Loretta's. Mike Brown's lap times put him 6th in Pro Sport at 52 years old. But the guy is racing B riders! Go ride a class where you have competition! He has become the ultimate sandbagger.

Carlisle

PR Member
I will beat the horse a little more. Watched a video about Loretta's. Mike Brown's lap times put him 6th in Pro Sport at 52 years old. But the guy is racing B riders! Go ride a class where you have competition! He has become the ultimate sandbagger.
I agree with you but he’s just playing by the rules. Best part is, he got a taste of his own medicine with shorty!!! And with the way he responded to losing was priceless. Please don’t say well he’s a competitive guy. We all are. He’s also a grown man, he should act like one. It just shows his character and I love what I saw out of short. Wait till next yr. If short really does train and prepare I wouldn’t be surprised if brown dodges him and races plus 45. Lmfao

nitrofish

PR Addict
I would have to dig deeper into that one. It depends on what day, time of moto. Hard to compare if they aren’t on the same gate. The track was substantially different per moto, day, track prep, heat, etc.