'24 Loretta Lynns

jfalat

PR Addict
Not sure how i feel about ex pro guys racing in so called armature race... but I'm sure its cool for the local guys to say they are racing against Emig and Brown..

Meister

PR Founding Father
I think its fine in pro sport class. I got caught up working all day today so couldn't follow too much.

jfalat

PR Addict
How do you feel about a racer making 3 AMA pro gates and still racing an "amateur" event ? (pro/sport classes)
I would be good with that…it’s a pro sport class and I thought they put the class in place for them… I would guess that in the end they just love the competition and you can’t hate on them for that.

Carlisle

PR Member
Someone explain the triumph, mike brown f-up! After the first moto of plus 40 they mentioned he was on a triumph and after the race mike brown said he thanked triumph and they build a good bike etc. at the end of the second plus 40 moto Jason pointed out it was a Ktm and mike said yes it’s a Ktm 350. So who screwed this all up? Why would mike brown even mention triumph after his first plus 40 moto if he knows he rides a Ktm? Bahaha!!! Funny s**t!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I think what’s amazing is how treacherous that track looks on film. And these guys are using the entire track.

They don’t appear to be going fast at all. But it’s just so damn hard to cook around that place.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Sharc datchu?!

IMG_6728.jpeg

Carlisle

PR Member
what ever happened to John grewe?

And there seem to be good researchers on here. They say there are 1500 racers there. I would love to know of those 1500 how many are on ktm’s, including husquvarna and gas gas since Ktm owns them. Like how big of share of the amateur nationals does Ktm own?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
what ever happened to John grewe?

And there seem to be good researchers on here. They say there are 1500 racers there. I would love to know of those 1500 how many are on ktm’s, including husquvarna and gas gas since Ktm owns them. Like how big of share of the amateur nationals does Ktm own?
I would say that ktm has made their own luck. They invest the majority of all their energy into racing. They’re not in wierd other markets. They provide a racing product and it proves to be superior in many ways. They got the share through R&D in moto.

Carlisle

PR Member
I would say that ktm has made their own luck. They invest the majority of all their energy into racing. They’re not in wierd other markets. They provide a racing product and it proves to be superior in many ways. They got the share through R&D in moto.
I agree. But also they offer such a wide variety of dirtbikes. They continue to develop and enhance all of there 2-strokes. From mini to there 300sx. Also still developing and enhancing all of there 4-strokes. Kudos to them!!! Still would like numbers though. Of 1500 racers how many of them are on Ktm products( husky, gas gas, Ktm)? I bet the number is astronomical. I’d guess 80%