'24 Loretta Lynns

Meister

PR Founding Father
First moto sucked because of how wet it was (yes, i understand why), but it seems to be shaping up better than the last few years. Straights are decent but rough, then rutty corners. Last year i remember straights being slot car'ish too.

John250

PR Founding Father
So much for "Amateur" racing, lol. Let me beat this horse a bit more. 40 plus is even more of a joke than 50 plus. Fast 40 do not belong at an "amateur" national. I think Brown lapped clear inside the top 10 and at the end of lap two had such a massive lead he could have stopped and shot gun a beer and not lost the lead. Damn hope Brown is proud of himself.

FB_IMG_1722374290923.jpg
FB_IMG_1722374293928.jpg
FB_IMG_1722374296764.jpg

MX955

PitRacer Pro
So much for "Amateur" racing, lol. Let me beat this horse a bit more. 40 plus is even more of a joke than 50 plus. Fast 40 do not belong at an "amateur" national. I think Brown lapped clear inside the top 10 and at the end of lap two had such a massive lead he could have stopped and shot gun a beer and not lost the lead. Damn hope Brown is proud of himself.

View attachment 80187View attachment 80188View attachment 80189
Don’t bag on the riders, not their fault… they are playing by the rules that are in place. Bag on MX Sports if you don’t like it

Zook43

Noob

View attachment 80187View attachment 80188View attachment 80189
cry cry cry. All you and that Carlisle guy do on here. What a pathetic way to live bitching about everythingggggggg

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Gibson 3rd in 40

On the smoker.

Dudes my f_ckin hero.
Dude was ripping at regionals this year. Honestly feel like besides the start factor it might honestly be better being on the 2 smoker with how rough it gets. Quite a few factory am kids ride 450s in the 450 classes then get to Loretta’s and just ride the 250s in everything. I have always said 25 plus is like another pro sport class which it’s insanely stacked but 40 plus is also freaking insanely stacked with so much talent. I think it’s sick all the old pros coming back and riding Loretta’s battling each other. All the racing has been good from the very little I’ve watched besides pro sport was a snooze fest that Cole Davies kid was checked out 3 corners in

John250

PR Founding Father
cry cry cry. All you and that Carlisle guy do on here. What a pathetic way to live bitching about everythingggggggg
You must be a typical liberal. Don't want to allow anyone else to have an opinion. But hey bub, nice of you to come out of moms basement and join pitracer after obviously being a lurker.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Pro - what ?
Three locals in the top 20. So stoked for em!!!
They're saying the track was stupid rough.

#33MIKE BROWN
Bristol, TN

Moto 1:
1st

JEFF EMIG
RIVERSIDE, CA

Moto 1:
2nd

BARRY CARSTEN
bayville, NJ

Moto 1:
3rd

GREGORY PAMART
BIRDSBORO, PA

Moto 1:
4th

JAMES MAX
ELIZABETHTOWN, PA

Moto 1:
5th

FRANK KOENIG
columbia, SC

Moto 1:
6th

KEITH GOYETTE
SOUTHWICK, MA

Moto 1:
7th

DAVID HARRIS
EATON, CO

Moto 1:
8th

MARC OTTENAD
Dousman, WI

Moto 1:
9th

MICHAEL KEATING
Spring, TX

Moto 1:
10th

EARL MAY
TALLAHASSEE, FL

Moto 1:
11th

KEVIN COZADD
ATTALLA, AL

Moto 1:
12th

RANDY RICHARDSON
PIEDMONT, SC

Moto 1:
13th

RICHARD SILVERS
wadsworth, OH

Moto 1:
14th

CHRISTOPHER OPLINGER
Akron, OH

Moto 1:
15th

DAVID BREWER
GUYTON, GA

Moto 1:
16th

MICHAEL FAULK
CONNERSVILLE, IN

Moto 1:
17th

JEFFREY PAPE
Paris, OH

Moto 1:
18th

SCOTT LINDLEY
ENCINITAS, CA

Moto 1:
19th

JASON CLARK
OCALA, FL

Moto 1:
20th

MICHAEL DAKOVICH
DES MOINES, IA

Moto 1:
21st

DARRYL SMITH
WHITNEY POINT, NY

Moto 1:
22nd

WILLIAM STAELENS
WATERVILLE, NY

Moto 1:
23rd

DAVID MARTINEZ
VICTORVILLE, CA

Moto 1:
24th

RODNEY CARRIER
LEBANON JCT, KY

Moto 1:
25th

RICH JARVIS
LEESBURG, FL

Moto 1:
26th

CHRISTIAN ROBINSON
Winterville, NC

Moto 1:
27th

TRESSA RAU
Big sky, MT

Moto 1:
28th

CHAD SCHARLOW
NEW ALBANY, IN

Moto 1:
29th

TROY STANLEY
Proctorville, OH

Moto 1:
30th

JEFF MORRIS
LAGO VISTA, TX

Moto 1:
31st

JAMES DOBBS
Carlisle, PA

Moto 1:
32nd

MIKE BOTTOS
Millgrove *Canada*

Moto 1:
33rd

TROY JOHNSON
BLAINE, MN

Moto 1:
34th

MITCHEL MOORER
Cleveland, AL

Moto 1:
35th

SCOTT MCGILL
OSTERBURG, PA

Moto 1:
36th

ALLEN HARRISON
CLERMONT, GA

Moto 1:
37th

MIKE MARTIN
RED LODGE, MT

Moto 1:
38th

BILL LEA
HAYWARD, CA

Moto 1:
39th

BRIAN GRAF
MORRIS, IL

Moto 1:
40th

ROBBIE TAYLOR
ANDERSON, SC

Moto 1:
41st

MICHAEL GAGE
GILMER, TX

Moto 1:
DNF

KX514

PR Member
You must be a typical liberal. Don't want to allow anyone else to have an opinion. But hey bub, nice of you to come out of moms basement and join pitracer after obviously being a lurker.
Just out of curiosity, why does everything have to be political now? I'm genuinely curious, because I'm sure each of you are good guys. And for the first guy, why go after a guy with the "cry cry cry" thing? Is this accomplishing something? Would you say it to his face?

This is exactly why I haven't been on this site in YEARS. I come back to check out what the local guys are doing at Lorettas and the first thing I see is one guy insulting another guy for an opinion and the other guy doing the "liberal" thing. Just to be clear, I've voted democrat most of my life and I'm a great guy. If you vote republican, I bet you are a great guy too. Stop letting the news piss you off at the other side. Jesus christ, people. Chill out. See you guys in another five years when I will be stupid enough to think you've all grown up.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Chat it up in the DM's please :) we are talking racing this week!

Day 2 is here.

Great rides to the old farts from around here yesterday! Go boys! I've been following FMIP (randy richardson) on IG. He is pretty entertaining and see that he was right there dicing it up with our guys!

McNeill is a Vet rider outta NY who was on the RMarmy train for a bit. He had a hell of a good start to the week in his classes aboard his red bikes now.

Kevin Kelly and the Kimbo Slice reference yesterday had me rolling, he is too d*mn funny.

Zook43

Noob
Just out of curiosity, why does everything have to be political now? I'm genuinely curious, because I'm sure each of you are good guys. And for the first guy, why go after a guy with the "cry cry cry" thing? Is this accomplishing something? Would you say it to his face?

This is exactly why I haven't been on this site in YEARS. I come back to check out what the local guys are doing at Lorettas and the first thing I see is one guy insulting another guy for an opinion and the other guy doing the "liberal" thing. Just to be clear, I've voted democrat most of my life and I'm a great guy. If you vote republican, I bet you are a great guy too. Stop letting the news piss you off at the other side. Jesus christ, people. Chill out. See you guys in another five years when I will be stupid enough to think you've all grown up.
Not just for an opinion. This John goof and the carlisle lady have been negative Nancy’s on pit racer for years and years and years and it just gets old and drives people away from even wanting to be on this site anymore. “Typical liberal” comment he called me also was amazing. Those 2 live and breathe politics

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I just found out that Cole Davies is doing Loretta's this year. You can add him to the mix in the Pro Sport classes.
Whipped em yesterday, 16 second lead at one point. Adams started back in 40th and made it to 4th, making 3 passes on the last lap #nevergiveup. Anxiously waiting for these two to link up this week!

John250

PR Founding Father
Michael Faulk in 45 and 50 plus. He is a long time regular in district 11 and the buckeye series. Lives just across the border in Indiana. Think he just got a 13th in 45 plus. Got a lot of TV time on the gate before the moto, #69.

I am involved in politics. So yes I do love and breathe them daily. And yes I believe people have opinions, that has zero to do with bitching. I bet a few B riders that missed Loretta's by a spot or two think fast 40 guys dont belong in the class either. But as Bruce said, they are playing by the rules. But I also feel if Brown wants to compete at that level, go ride pro. His lap times are good enough. But he beats his chest for beating a guy that will be sitting behind a desk or something come next Monday.